Super Injunctions

Poodler

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions people?

If you have money, you can cover up your past.

Didnt Kate Moss get all her cocaine stories removed from Google too?

The Scottish actor in Trainspotting and Star Wars was not the man who had the injunction with Rooney's tart I know that much. IT was some other fella.

In other news I've just ordered Ryan Giggs' FItness DVD from Amazon for a tenner. Imogen that.

I could not give two f**ks about who's shagging who in the celebrity world.

Halfwits and curtain twitchers are the only people bothered about these things.

The outright obsession with titillation and celebrity 'gossip' in this country disgusts me, clearly the nation is 90% morons for this to even have a market.

You're a sad b*stard if you've got even the remotest interest in the private life of someone you've never met before.

nae sure whats sadder

The papers/journos that report on such and such with such and such a hoor

The people that buy the papers with these reports

The way the law is bending to accommodate the celebs and making sure it isnt published any more.

Saying all that I really like these super injunctions

Means some rich twat is pissing money up against a wall to stop some shitty rag printing a story about them that the shitty rag has spent a load of money researching and without the massive headline they were hoping for hopefully less people will by their brand of filth.

nae sure whats sadder

The papers/journos that report on such and such with such and such a hoor

The people that buy the papers with these reports

The way the law is bending to accommodate the celebs and making sure it isnt published any more.

Saying all that I really like these super injunctions

Means some rich twat is pissing money up against a wall to stop some shitty rag printing a story about them that the shitty rag has spent a load of money researching and without the massive headline they were hoping for hopefully less people will by their brand of filth.

If Jeremy Clarkson has rattled Khan I'll eat my own sh*te.

James Khan maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the footballer that has a superinjuction is suing twitter. Aye, really clever suing an American based company with very liberal freedom of speech laws. It won't get him very far.

For the sake of AFC Chat I hope he doesn't win otherwise Chris Maguire, his bird/her mum will sue the forum...

• Admin

Up the Junction? Maybe a metaphor for what is to become of these people? Or just an excuse to play an ace song :thumbup1:

On a totally unrelated point, I here Imogen from Big Brother is wanting to go on tour but is finding it difficult to get any gigs. Shame.

Wait, what exactly does she do?

I hear Thomas conspired with The Sun to set up the un-named, hairy chested footballer.

This is unreal. How wide do Murdoch's tentacles spread? Who did the alleged footballer piss off, and how?

It seems Murdoch acts with impunity and controls everything. Robert Maxwell was the last megalomaniac to rival him.

If you fall out with his crew, your life will be torn apart.

He has the medium of satellite TV, The Sun, The Times, and Mazher Mahmood of course, otherwise kent as the 'Fake Sheik'.

Between all that, get on the wrong side of the c**t, and let's hope he's not reading that, the mendacious Aussie prick, and you're finished, destroyed.

Murdoch's ancestors were obviously Scottish deported criminals.

Weegies to be more specific.

The c**t should be hauled before the monopolies commission.

However, he may yet face jail over the phone tapping scandal. Depends how high it goes. I would be ecstatic were he to be put in a Sky television less slammer.

I guarantee they were deported for some scam or other, thievery is in the genes.

Interestingly, PC Murdoch is in Oor Wullie, he's a c**t, but he's very up front about it, his job is indeed to be as big a c**t as possible. However, even he has his lighter moments.

Murdoch seems to say nothing but do lots of work in the shadows. Dangerous character. Anyone who has fallen out with him has been his victim.

I wonder if he has a dark secret, phone tapping aside, everyone must have their heel of Achilles surely?