Amateur/junior Football

All games were called off at Inverdee tonight.

We were told ours was on then told it was actually off as we were almost changed as the ref couldn't see the lines on the edge of the boxes from the half way line. Fair enough.

Bit shit though as there was massive jams on the road from Inverdee back to Bucksburn.

where they playing you? his legs have gone....AGAIN :laughing:

Left mid/Left back currently, that's always subject to change! Why's that?

Ha ha. Well they were playing him centre half. He was never a centre half even a few years ago so it was always going to go pear shaped in my opinion. Done ok as holding midfielder, couldn't have asked for more.

Any famous team mates?

If so, and we're talking Sunday Post famous, please introduce them to ollie1903 who appears to be desperate to at least say fit like to them which might blossom into spending fifteen minutes eating lunch together in silence as the relationship develops.

• 5 weeks later...

Beat alford 1-0 away at the weekend!

Take it you play up top pash?

Our keeper saved us i must admit! he had a stormer, with about 20 minutes to go when he went off "injured" i thought you's would have went on to score a few but we held off alryt and defended well!

Our league seems to be pretty open, looks as though every team can beat each other

Beat alford 1-0 away at the weekend!

Take it you play up top pash?

Our keeper saved us i must admit! he had a stormer, with about 20 minutes to go when he went off "injured" i thought you's would have went on to score a few but we held off alryt and defended well!

Our league seems to be pretty open, looks as though every team can beat each other

Aye your keeper saved my back post tap in from the long throw! Don't have a clue how he saved that, he also pulled off another great just before that from the big dirty bastard up front! Was lucky not to get a card for that and could have got a red if it was another ref (who was terrible by the way). I had a honking game but wasn't happy when I got subbed, top scorer and they put a centre back up front to replace me! No f**king wonder it ended in a defeat! Don't think we even gave your sub goalie anything to think about. Where were you playing?

Aye the league is mental, the games we have won have been against all the teams at the top and lost against all the teams below us!

Today restored my faith in Amateur football. Really enjoyable game to be a part of against Nicolls. After a nervy first 10 minutes I thought we did enough to win the game, even with 10 men but a point at their patch is not to be sniffed at. Lovie was the ref and didn't have the best of games though :laughing:

Surface was great so they must have done a fair bit of work to get the game on. Well done lads.