Amateur/junior Football

I'm not saying.

I could give you all the contract details, the names of the players involved, the names of the owners, and why they are doing it and why they think they can and probably will get away with it.

But I'm not stupid. I don't know any of you, and I trust none of you.

what happened to just playing for the love of the game? Juniors is the same, pump a bit of money in for quick success then sod off when one gets bored or when it goes belly up.......Just need to look at Sunnybank for evidence of that. In Amateurs a Club would just fold and everyone sod off to an other club and try the same thing again.

Bobo...that was a tough win for us, not sure if you deserved to lose that, probably not, but I think we may have just had the edge in the final 3rd? we defended very well 1st half when you had the wind, it wasnt a game for pretty fitba in a howling gale...you have some very decent players, 9.10 and 11 being 3 of them, though I would imagine their always involved in some sort of moan to the officials and sidelines.

it maybe too late for you to save your season, but on saturdays performance I can see why you beat Johnshaven, I was speaking to Willie Valentine after the game, played with him at Sunnybank and Cove Rangers u18's back in the day, great lad...

Bobo...that was a tough win for us, not sure if you deserved to lose that, probably not, but I think we may have just had the edge in the final 3rd? we defended very well 1st half when you had the wind, it wasnt a game for pretty fitba in a howling gale...you have some very decent players, 9.10 and 11 being 3 of them, though I would imagine their always involved in some sort of moan to the officials and sidelines.

it maybe too late for you to save your season, but on saturdays performance I can see why you beat Johnshaven, I was speaking to Willie Valentine after the game, played with him at Sunnybank and Cove Rangers u18's back in the day, great lad...

Yeah losing was a tough one to take, especially from a free kick that we shouldn't be giving away like that.

Yeah they're all good players. 9 and 10 are always bad for being on the refs back, I've tried to cut that out. You'll need to apologise to Raymond for me please Diamonds, turns out he used to know my dad quite well! Our number 5 was assured at the back too :whistling:

Got Glendale tonight and should beat them but home games with the wind how it is today are a complete lottery. When we never got a goal in the first half on Saturday I knew what was coming.

Willie is a great guy, bumped in to him yesterday. Hopefully he's back in the starting line up again soon.

Does that red headed fella still play for Alford? Plays up front I think? Saw him play against my sons team last year and he almost broke him in half with what could only be described as an "X-Rated" Tackle that would make Suarez wince. At the time he just shrugged his shoulders and laughed and ref did nothing, his Team seemed to be of the same opinion and just accepted it. Am sure he is a good player but if he is still doing the same thing he will seriously hurt some one day.

Dee Amateurs vs Northern United at Tullos inite, top of the table clash. My mate is the assistant at Dee now so i think i'll head along and watch. Should be a good game

Did you head along to it in the end? Was a good game, one of the best perforances I've seen from Dee for a while and they were missing their best player aswell.

lost 3-1 to Alford, enjoyed the game, ref was pish....nae sure if pash was playing, end-end stuff, thought the teams were matched and Alford probably just deserved the win....

I scored the first goal Diamonds, number 10! Got injured after 5 minutes and was f**ked but managed to soldier on until I got binned in the second half and that was me.

Ref was a numpty. Any team could have scored at the end but luckily enough it was us to makle it 3-1, could have easily been 2-2. That is our 4th win on the trot now.

Does that red headed fella still play for Alford? Plays up front I think? Saw him play against my sons team last year and he almost broke him in half with what could only be described as an "X-Rated" Tackle that would make Suarez wince. At the time he just shrugged his shoulders and laughed and ref did nothing, his Team seemed to be of the same opinion and just accepted it. Am sure he is a good player but if he is still doing the same thing he will seriously hurt some one day.

Yeah he does, he scored 2 against Nicolls on Saturday. Former Aberdeen youngster who discovered drink and partying far too early.

Well if the ref doesn't think it's a foul what are we (his team mates) meant to do?! He is petulant but he isn't nasty.