3 New Trialists Arrive

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Begondo in his 3 years at Aarau scored 17 goals in 80 games. Also 17 cards which must indicate his style!!

Aarau were relegated 2 years ago so last season in league 2. Scored 6 in 26 games last season.

In his 80 games he was on as sub 36 times and subbed off 25 times so 17 full games in 3 years (sent off twice)

Begondo in his 3 years at Aarau scored 17 goals in 80 games. Also 17 cards which must indicate his style!!

Aarau were relegated 2 years ago so last season in league 2. Scored 6 in 26 games last season.

In his 80 games he was on as sub 36 times and subbed off 25 times so 17 full games in 3 years (sent off twice)

Not a starter in the 2nd tier of Swiss Football.

A return of less than 1 in 4 in said league.

Circa 6 goals per season.

Yas!

:suicide:

I know, imagine having no money to sign players like Messi and John Terry.

Wages, always the stumbling block eh? No idea why we don't try and see if they'd come, instead of going for players we can get in for the wages the club can afford.

It's ridiculous. f**k sake Aberdeen, stop looking at players you can afford and give trials to the ones on 90K a week wages.

Dont be a cxnt, these guys are a real low lower leagues in other countries, if this is where we are at we aint moving forward, no one is asking for Messi. This lot fall into the squad filler category.I want to know who the fxck is recommending these clowns to Brown

Did you say that about Vernon when he arrived?

Who do you think we should be getting then? Who do you think Aberdeen (with no money, and a grip of a chairman) can seriously bring in? What are you hoping for?

As far as I can see, the players Aberdeen are going for are the ones who are level with the wages the club can offer.

They are trialist, they haven't signed.

We can't offer high wages, so we have to go for players like these.

I believe, there surely must be better out there, or at least one to get the punters interested, if this is it then fine we are in for a long hard season

Seriously, if this is the level we are stooping to, then they can shove their season ticket where the sun dont shine!!

Here was me hoping Broon would have numerous contacts, yet we are taking on non leagues and second rate haddies on recommendations from agents!!

The agents are hardly likely to say, "hey, take my player on trial, he's pish"

FFS Aberdeen, this is pish poor!!

Bottom 3 here we come.

The first team budget has been slashed significantly, almost half I believe. These are the players that adhere to our budget. Wish people would have something constructive to say instead of constant bleeting about how we're subject to dregs.

F**k it, I like the look of this lad from Cameroon, bet he could ruffle up a few defenders in the SPL.

I believe, there surely must be better out there, or at least one to get the punters interested, if this is it then fine we are in for a long hard season

Caley (f**king heeeeeland wee team Caley) have made 3 signings and have 5 trialists of better/similar standard to these 3 playing tonight at Clach.

Ross County, Jutes Utd, Hibs etc are either catching us up or leaving us behind.

If we're happy enough as things stand we deserve everything we get!

Roll on 7k average crowds and bottom 6.

At least fan we get humped out of the cups in a few years time by some shittey club it won't be judged as a shock.

Pull your finger oot AFC!

The tide is turning on you!

:ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown:

Caley (f**king heeeeeland wee team Caley) have made 3 signings and have 5 trialists of better/similar standard to these 3 playing tonight at Clach.

Ross County, Jutes Utd, Hibs etc are either catching us up or leaving us behind.

If we're happy enough as things stand we deserve everything we get!

Roll on 7k average crowds and bottom 6.

At least fan we get humped out of the cups in a few years time by some shittey club it won't be judged as a shock.

Pull your finger oot AFC!

The tide is turning on you!

:ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown:

Whats concerning me more is that people are sitting back and taking this sh*te.

Last season from Feb to May was the worst football i have ever witnessed in my time as an aberdeen fan.

Brown better pull his finger out - and sharpish.

Thanks for the clip OLM.

I know 10 minutes over several years/clubs is not much to go on, but I like the look of him.

Passion, composure in front of goal, gets into good positions, scores with feet & head.

Makes you wonder why is score rate isnt higher??

Maybe he just needs better service from someone like ............. oh!

Two big men up front??

Thanks for the clip OLM.

I know 10 minutes over several years/clubs is not much to go on, but I like the look of him.

Passion, composure in front of goal, gets into good positions, scores with feet & head.

Makes you wonder why is score rate isnt higher??

Maybe he just needs better service from someone like ............. oh!

Two big men up front??

Some decent finishes in that video but holy sh*t some abismal defending. Left so wide open time and time again.

sign that boy up now. pacey and a composed finisher - what more could you want?!

Exactly!

This is the type o shyte agents will be brandishing about.

This boy has a terrible record in a shyte league (even shyter than the spl) of playing, scoring and with disipline.

I'd not even waste the 30p it'll take to wash his AFC training gear.