Chris Clark Signs

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then I'd just like to (once more) pull up Tup on his visionary prediction that finally, decent investment was being made in AFC. Tup - I disbelieved you then, and I wholeheartedly disbelieve you now. Please fess up and admit you were either fed a pile of sh*te or you just made it up to seek attention/approval after you signed up and started posting on Chat.

You're wrong, I'll be right, and I'll expect an apology, decent investment is indeed being made as we speak and the side we field in the coming season will be a totally different Aberdeen to the miserable pish served up last season.

I'm not wrong, I've been fed no pile of sh*te, I resent you repeatedly suggesting that when I already asked you to WAIT and see what actually happens before leaping in with both feet.

As for your implications of fabrication, give me a bit of f**king credit eh?

Still can't believe that prick hit the post. Couldn't miss!!!! Worst day of my life.

aye sick, a matted pube away from stopping the rot at ibrox.to compound it further that bald neo nazi c**t sebo went up the park and scored late on. sick wasn't the word. mind my little brother getting lifted for petting a police horse before the game. weigy pig b*stards.

You're wrong, I'll be right, and I'll expect an apology, decent investment is indeed being made as we speak and the side we field in the coming season will be a totally different Aberdeen to the miserable pish served up last season.

when you say 'decent investment' can you clarify that?

If, for example, last season's budget was 100, is this season's 'decent budget' 50% of that, 150% as that, 100% of that?

I don't know the answer to that.

Tup, whilst I'm fairly sure you know of something happening backstage, as you have set yourself up for a fairly big fa' if there's nae, couple this investment with the volume of companies that have stopped backing the Dons (I personally know one company owner who ploughed thousands upon untold thousands of pounds into the club yearly and has now ceased, and I'm sure he is not alone), can you see the new investment making this lapsed support insignificant?

Tup, whilst I'm fairly sure you know of something happening backstage, as you have set yourself up for a fairly big fa' if there's nae, couple this investment with the volume of companies that have stopped backing the Dons (I personally know one company owner who ploughed thousands upon untold thousands of pounds into the club yearly and has now ceased, and I'm sure he is not alone), can you see the new investment making this lapsed support insignificant?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

How do you attract investment? Through exposure.

How do you get exposure? Through a winning team.

Willie Miller is out meaning more money will come in, wait and see, there will be more who are now willing to invest than torn faced dropouts like your pal.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

How do you attract investment? Through exposure.

How do you get exposure? Through a winning team.

Willie Miller is out meaning more money will come in, wait and see, there will be more who are now willing to invest than torn faced dropouts like your pal.

I hope you are correct.

When will this happen?

And you have absolutely no idea who this "torn faced dropout is". You would be VERY surprised.

I hope you are correct.

When will this happen?

And you have absolutely no idea who this "torn faced dropout is". You would be VERY surprised.

Your ''is'' should be outside the inverted commas, 'you have no idea who this ''torn faced dropout'' is', is what you should have said, to add emphasis and weight to your counter argument.

The boy who owns the chipper on Urquhart Road?

I am so disappointed with this site.

I came back after the relapse and it's really sad, all the good guys and worth while discussions that made this site what it was have gone have gone.

Threads and post are down big time with nothing left but a bunch of winging gits ( by the way a git is a pregnant camel totally irrelevant but uncensored)

We missed him when he left and The Main Man "OUR MANAGER" rates him. "Stellar signing" he said.

Almost every thread on this site turns into a winge these days.

Get something interesting on the go instead of pre-empting doom.

I predict good things this year and you winging gits will all be proved wrong.

It's great to have him back and I can't wait to get his autograph again.

COYR

Your ''is'' should be outside the inverted commas, 'you have no idea who this ''torn faced dropout'' is', is what you should have said, to add emphasis and weight to your counter argument.

The boy who owns the chipper on Urquhart Road?

Everyday a skool day

Then what's with the apostrophe before "you", or 'you as you have it?

Good signing, a decent player, unfairly targeted by the boo boys during his first spell here, integral part of a relatively successful Dons side previously and has hopefully improved following his stint down south, local lad who knows what the club is all about.

Welcome back.

Good signing, a decent player, unfairly targeted by the boo boys during his first spell here, integral part of a relatively successful Dons side previously and has hopefully improved following his stint down south, local lad who knows what the club is all about.

Welcome back.

Totally agree

I came back after the relapse and it's really sad, all the good guys and worth while discussions that made this site what it was have gone have gone.

Threads and post are down big time with nothing left but a bunch of winging gits ( by the way a git is a pregnant camel totally irrelevant but uncensored)

We missed him when he left and The Main Man "OUR MANAGER" rates him. "Stellar signing" he said.

COYR

Well said that man.

COYR

Stop whinging

Yes he did.

On Red Tv

Hope he reads this and sees you laughing at him.

The more of your posts i read the more i am convinced you are a hun stirring it.

Well then, you just get more and more wrong.

I feel I should somehow congratulate you on your level of consistency in that department.

So... congratulations.

:)

Incidentally, what if he does read it?

Do you reckon he thinks we're all so easily persuaded as those who agree Chris Clark is a '"Stellar signing"?

Because I don't... and I honestly doubt he gives a flying f**k what Kelt or any of the rest of us think about that.

Depression Setting in and it has nothing to do with the Team it's with the so called fans

Maybe it would be a good thing to get the Season up and running and see that the lads can do

Before Ripping them part

It would be nice to have faith in the fans as well as the Team / Manager

Welcome Back Chris and Good luck to you and all the boys that wear the Glourious red and white

Come On The Dandy Dons

I Still Love You :scarf::scarf::scarf:

COYR

Stoney and sheepiekev are on the same menstrual cycle and are helping each other through it.

They'll cheer up eventually.......hopefully.

Was surprised when I heard the news yesterday (hadn't been online Tuesday night) and can't say I was that happy at first but having thought about it and read through the comments on here I'd say I'm quietly pleased.

I'm sure guys like ollie and dezzy_dan can appreciate where I'm coming through (although might not necessarily agree) when I say Chris Clark is a player who you'd describe as "being able to do a job". He won't win you many games or do much to catch your attention but he's well disciplined and holds his position for the ninety minutes.

I also read on here that Clark never passes to a red shirt. That's an outrageous comment. In an attacking sense he doesn't bring much and as has been said he rarely takes his man on but when he did cut inside he always found a red shirt. It's the defensive side of things Clark coming in improves and after the sh*te we had to endure in that aspect of team performance I'm happy to sit and see how this one plays out.

I also read on here that Clark never passes to a red shirt. That's an outrageous comment. In an attacking sense he doesn't bring much and as has been said he rarely takes his man on but when he did cut inside he always found a red shirt. It's the defensive side of things Clark coming in improves and after the sh*te we had to endure in that aspect of team performance I'm happy to sit and see how this one plays out.

I had a season ticket for a couple of years during Clarks first spell and my abiding memory of him was a player who lacked in fundamental technical skills. His first touch was extremely poor and his passing was almost as bad. You must have been watching a different player to me first time around

I used to draw similarities between the likes of Darren Mackie, Derek Young, Chris Clark and Rickie Foster. The thing that used to interest me about these guys was that they all lack in the technical department... call it skills, if you like. All are poor passers, all have a poor touch and none of them have the ability to consistently take on and beat a man. However, they all work extremely hard and have a terrific attitude on the pitch - they'll run all day for the team.

Was it just a coincidence that players sharing these there fundamental strengths and weaknesses were emerging from our youth set-up at broadly the same time?

Is it just a coincidence that since our youth set up was overhauled, a different type of player is being produced.... e.g. Fyvie, Pawlett, Paton, Jack... smaller, less physical/athletic, yet more technical players?