Chris Clark Signs

because we can;t afford to.

Rankin is pish and always has been. Comparing us with Hearts is beyond stupid

i don't think rankin is pish he has nae a bad left peg on him. and aspiring to be the 3rd best team in the country is stupid is it? being prepared has feck all to do with money.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of idiots we get on here sometimes.

CC was a solid enough player for us in the past. Commanded 200K with 4 months left on his contract and our season stalled when he and Hart moved on.

He's versatile (LB, RB, LM, RM), would definitely fit into this 'SPL standard' sh*te people go on about AND he's a known quantity. I'd much rather put my faith in him that some unknown gadgy from shitehole utd.

I'm quite pleased with this signing. Not one to set the heather on fire but decent enough IMO

i don't think rankin is pish he has nae a bad left peg on him. and aspiring to be the 3rd best team in the country is stupid is it? being prepared has feck all to do with money.

Who says Brown isn;t prepared. He has his targets and doesn't want to sign anyone for the sake of it. Jeffries can identify a player and because of the cash at his disposal he can go after him and more than likely get him.

Brown must be very shrewd in his dealings.

CC was a solid enough player for us in the past. Commanded 200K with 4 months left on his contract and our season stalled when he and Hart moved on.

He's versatile (LB, RB, LM, RM), would definitely fit into this 'SPL standard' sh*te people go on about AND he's a known quantity. I'd much rather put my faith in him that some unknown gadgy from shitehole utd.

I'm quite pleased with this signing. Not one to set the heather on fire but decent enough IMO

Here Here!

One of the worse things about AFC is our fans, so many arseholes.

Already dreading the first game of the season as I can bet you sections of our support will BOO Foster, Clark and Mackie.

Would much rather have Clark over Harkins at least Clark has proved he can play at a higher level. Harkins is just a unfit puffer who has made his name playing in the lower leagues of Scotland.

Agreed.

Harkins may well get found out as he steps up a level. A lot of the SPLs successful teams are based around strength and fitness/mobility/work rate, it takes a very special player to get by without (Eremenko last year is one example).

Clark is a player who will not stand out in a crowd but he will do the job that is required.

Who says Brown isn;t prepared. He has his targets and doesn't want to sign anyone for the sake of it. Jeffries can identify a player and because of the cash at his disposal he can go after him and more than likely get him.

Brown must be very shrewd in his dealings.

i'm saying he isn't prepared, we clearly aren't.

i'm not asking him to sign anyone for the sake of it, i understand we have little money but i would of expected us to be further on than we are. as said hopefully we are by holland.

i didn't hear jefferies blabbing, he just went and signed them. having cash is completely irrelevant because all the other teams i mentioned have less money than us.

and i agree brown must be very shrewd.

i'm saying he isn't prepared, we clearly aren't.

i'm not asking him to sign anyone for the sake of it, i understand we have little money but i would of expected us to be further on than we are. as said hopefully we are by holland.

i didn't hear jefferies blabbing, he just went and signed them. having cash is completely irrelevant because all the other teams i mentioned have less money than us.

and i agree brown must be very shrewd.

thats the most bizzare thing you have said so far.

thats the most bizzare thing you have said so far.

you are weird min. how is it bizarre? hearts have money we don't. money is irrelevant in the preperation of a team. they are better prepared than rangers so i have no idea what point you are trying to make. all the other teams i have mentioned have less money and are better prepared than us. we are lagging behind.

this is going to get a bit tedious if i continually have to spell everything out for you.

you are weird min. how is it bizarre? hearts have money we don't. money is irrelevant in the preperation of a team. they are better prepared than rangers so i have no idea what point you are trying to make. all the other teams i have mentioned have less money and are better prepared than us. we are lagging behind.

this is going to get a bit tedious if i continually have to spell everything out for you.

its a lot easier to go after your targets when you have a bigger budget than your rivals which Hearts do. You can offer these guys better deals, others who we have targeted will know what we can offer and will wait to see if they can get anything better.

you are right, its a nightmare spelling things out for you.

its a lot easier to go after your targets when you have a bigger budget than your rivals which Hearts do. You can offer these guys better deals, others who we have targeted will know what we can offer and will wait to see if they can get anything better.

And we have much larger budget than all the others outside old firm and Hearts. We can offer these guys better deals than those clubs. No difference.

And we have much larger budget than all the others outside old firm and Hearts. We can offer these guys better deals than those clubs. No difference.

do we really? after the season and crowds we've had?

this only brings us back to the fact that Brown has identified his targets and is working behind the scenes to sign them.

jesus you really do spout relentless pish. how is it dundee utd, st johnstone, caley and hibs are better prepared than us?

how is hearts are better prepared than rangers?

feck all to do with money.

:deadhorse:

Well, this has split the support hasn't it? :laughing:

I can't say I'm delighted about this but I'm certainly not too dispondent. He's a player that can fill a number of positions and has a lot of experience at this level. I would also like to reinforce that we have got worse since he left, just saying...

Foster is a special case, wanted to be a hun, the hun wanted him to be a hun, but the big, bad bank/Aberdeen manager (delete as necessary depending which day you read the Daily Record) put the kybosh on the whole thing.

So we're stuck with a hun we dinna want who disna want to be here :hunbash:

Correct

jesus you really do spout relentless pish. how is it dundee utd, st johnstone, caley and hibs are better prepared than us?

how is hearts are better prepared than rangers?

feck all to do with money.

:deadhorse:

How are they better prepared than us..........they have all lost a lot of key players, Hibs and the Jutes especially.

Dont matter if you are "better prepared" on 29th June...the real deal starts on 23rd July and Id take Broon to be "better prepared" than Houston, McInnes , Bootsya and whoever is sitting in the Hibs managers office then

How are they better prepared than us..........they have all lost a lot of key players, Hibs and the Jutes especially.

Dont matter if you are "better prepared" on 29th June...the real deal starts on 23rd July and Id take Broon to be "better prepared" than Houston, McInnes , Bootsya and whoever is sitting in the Hibs managers office then

i hope we are in a better position aswell. they lost a few key players and replaced them quickly. so far we have what looks like a decent centre half, a reliable squad player, a decent keeper for 6 months and a massive gamble on a player who's nae played for 19 months.

time will tell.

do we really? after the season and crowds we've had?

this only brings us back to the fact that Brown has identified his targets and is working behind the scenes to sign them.

Well we're led to believ (from the club) that we have the 4th biggest budget.

Not convinced for this season though.