Aberdeen V Villarreal Match Thread

The great and the good will be there...and some of the militant grumpy phukkers will be there....

I will be there

You forgot the gullible and gypit...

Johan Cruyff wasnt too bad for a man who smoked a puckle fags in a day, neither was the legend that is Robert Prosinecki.

Smoke fags - they make you hard and guid at fitba.

Aye.

Good point.

In that Cruyff and Mackie are baith starting aff on roughly the same ability level afore the detriment o' the fags kick in.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vialli and ravanelli were mean smokers like, also awesome strikers!!

by the way this is nae me sayin mackie is ace haha, just that athletes can smoke if they want as long as theyr still performing!

as for the game, cana believe some folks f**kin pathetic excuses for nae gan, sad c**ts!! its f**kin villareal for f**k sake! 'principal' shudna come into it you saddos, its simply a game v a top european team with a handful of top class players at OUR stadium, wind yer f**kin necks in you twats!

Guest PeePaw16

by the way this is nae me sayin mackie is ace haha, just that athletes can smoke if they want as long as theyr still performing!

as for the game, cana believe some folks f**kin pathetic excuses for nae gan, sad c**ts!! its f**kin villareal for f**k sake! 'principal' shudna come into it you saddos, its simply a game v a top european team with a handful of top class players at OUR stadium, wind yer f**kin necks in you twats!

this.

pathetic's the word. let him have his night, cheer the team on, and enjoy the game for what it is - the one glamour tie we'll have this season (bar any long cup runs).

Spot on.

Fxck off.

You c0ck sucking dimwit.

No, it's not. It's a testimonial. A "celebration" of the epitome of mediocrity we have had to endure over the last dozen years.

Are Villareal gonna do a guard of honour? Are players like Guiseppi Rossi going to applaud Dazza Mackie for all his achievements throughout his glittering career as he leads the Dandies onto the pitch ? I find that quite hilarious. And for that reason...and because I have pre-season training...I'm out.

Fxck off.

You c0ck sucking dimwit.

haha ok. faz cock am i suckin then? im intrigued.

No, it's not. It's a testimonial. A "celebration" of the epitome of mediocrity we have had to endure over the last dozen years.

well you think o it like that if you want, most folk will be goin to 'mackies testimonial celebration' mainly due to the fact that we are playin Villareal. you can mak sad excuses if you want.

haha ok. faz cock am i suckin then? im intrigued.

well you think o it like that if you want, most folk will be goin to 'mackies testimonial celebration' mainly due to the fact that we are playin Villareal. you can mak sad excuses if you want.

Sad excuse? My reasons for not going are not sad. In fact, I'd go as far as to say the reasons that people ARE going are quite sad.

I love the Dazzler.

Let him chase the opposition down all day. When he plays, other teams defenders are likely to make more sh*te passes to our midfield. Just dinna give him to much time to think if he's got the ba' at his feet.

However when he plays we're very unlikely to score so pish passes coming to our midfield wouldn't make a jot of difference.

He's gash. Utter gash.

However when he plays we're very unlikely to score so pish passes coming to our midfield wouldn't make a jot of difference.

He's gash. Utter gash.

IMO he's a good impact sub to bring on to run at tired defenders. I wouldn't have him starting though.

Can see PeePaw and Vernon being the starting strikers this season.

IMO he's a good impact sub to bring on to run at tired defenders. I wouldn't have him starting though.

Can see PeePaw and Vernon being the starting strikers this season.

He was. 20 a day Benson and Hedges habit have ensured he's lost his only attribute he had which was pace.