Aberdeen V Villarreal Match Thread

I'm not exactly delighted overall but how people complain about what is a positive move is beyond me.

If you want to go then go and support your team, if not, no one wants to read the negative sh*te. It does absolutely no good and makes us all look bad.

eh?

some folk are nae going because they can't support rewarding such ineptivity over such a prolonged period of time. simple, mackie is s*ite utter s*ite. i hope he enjoys his big day and doesn't miss an open goal fae 4 yards when villareal "let him score",

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of greetin faced b*stards! AFC put on a show with a champions league side for it's fans and a loyal servant and you lot still bawl. I hope there is a good turn out so we can continue to attract big sides in future. I also hope that the players and anyone at AFC that browse here realise that the 20 or 30 idiots that post regular negative tosh on here are the minority.

All the best Darren and thanks AFC for bringing a top side through for us to watch.

I literally could not agree any more with every word on this thread!

A Testimonial is not a reward for having had an amazing 10 years at a club!! They are not organised due to a player playing well, or scoring more goals that Darren has.

The night is in celebration of a player who has played for the same team for 10 years, which Darren has done! A very rare thing these days!

Mackie deserves a testimonial just as much as any other player has, and I for one cannot wait for it!!!

Another point of note being that Darren had offers to leave the club during the past decade, all of which he turned down as he is playing for the Dons, the club he loves, as we all do!

........Plus he has given us the odd cause for jumping up for one of his goals, some of which were very important......

Why be negative???

What a bunch of greetin faced b*stards! AFC put on a show with a champions league side for it's fans and a loyal servant and you lot still bawl. I hope there is a good turn out so we can continue to attract big sides in future. I also hope that the players and anyone at AFC that browse here realise that the 20 or 30 idiots that post regular negative tosh on here are the minority.

All the best Darren and thanks AFC for bringing a top side through for us to watch.

Absolutely spot on! :thumbs:

I'm not exactly delighted overall but how people complain about what is a positive move is beyond me.

If you want to go then go and support your team, if not, no one wants to read the negative sh*te. It does absolutely no good and makes us all look bad.

Eh?

Fit the fxck you on aboot?

Fa's complaining about having Villareal here?

All I see is people who are not going saying exactly WHY they are not going.

Something they are 100% entitled to do.

Sort of...thus:

some folk are nae going because they can't support rewarding such ineptivity over such a prolonged period of time. simple, mackie is s*ite utter s*ite. i hope he enjoys his big day and doesn't miss an open goal fae 4 yards when villareal "let him score",

I really canny understand all the Mackie love from so many.

I do not hate him, I do not even dislike him but I would rather he wasn't an Aberdeen player in all honesty (sorry for wanting better for my club) :dontknow:

If you go to kids football matches at schools, there's always some utter sh*te players but the parents all say "oh just let them play, what harm does it do? it's only a game after all" well yes this is fine at kids football because it is only a game, even though when I was at school I hated having the wee useless feks that had no interest in football or learning the game playing & ruining good games then either.

This is the kind of mentality that seems to have kept Mackie in the team for Aberdeen & imo it's wrong if we all want better for our club.

It's hard to swallow for all the Mackie lovers I know but it's just reality imo.

Football's a tough old game & we have no room for the "oh just give him a game" type players, no matter how hard he tries & wants to be better.

Let him see out his contract & be done with him. Finally!

99.9% OUT.

Bunch of f**king chancers, they get paid plenty as it is, and then at the end of it, on comes the f**king poor mooth, dinna give me that pish, you're not exactly eating f**king gruel for your dinner are you, you podgy arsed c**t. I need the f**king money more than he does, he should be f**king paying us if anything for his woeful efforts down the years, even if he does love the f**king club, so do I, I'm still not good enough for Aberdeen never mind a testi-f**king-monial FFS.

That leaves the door open then..

You're 0.0001 likely to attend....

wouldn't surely be that bad to do something toward the idea that we're the best fans in the country...

Eh?

Fit the fxck you on aboot?

Fa's complaining about having Villareal here?

All I see is people who are not going saying exactly WHY they are not going.

Something they are 100% entitled to do.

Sort of...thus:

The great and the good will be there...and some of the militant grumpy phukkers will be there....

I will be there

I'm going.

I'm going to go TWICE on the same day (unlikely)...but I did make the short journey from Alford to Inverurie..and I've seen much to be positive about...

Like the look of the big "bruthas" youll and Isaac....proper players...

Iceland boy came on and showed his class....I thought..(hmmm) far too good...no hope of signing him...

I ken I'm optimistic to a fault...

but there might just be a sexy season ahead for us

I'm going to go TWICE on the same day (unlikely)...but I did make the short journey from Alford to Inverurie..and I've seen much to be positive about...

Like the look of the big "bruthas" youll and Isaac....proper players...

Iceland boy came on and showed his class....I thought..(hmmm) far too good...no hope of signing him...

I ken I'm optimistic to a fault...

but there might just be a sexy season ahead for us

And we all know that there are only ten types of people in this world:

Those who understand binary

And those who don't...

(but there's a huge amount of folk who pretend that they get this joke....well they'll be filed under "misc")

0100101001111000dot dot dash

If i was up in Aberdeen on the 19th i'd be at the game in a heartbeat. Just the fact that such a pristigeous club is coming to pittodrie. Still impressed that we managed to attract such a club to come play for a testimonial game. :checkit:

Will next be at Pittodrie for the Celtic game :thumbs:

I've decided that I'm going to attend this game.

Not to line Dazzler's pockets so he can buy a 10 of Lambert and Butler, but I need to get a football fix and I wouldn't mind seeing a different team playing at Pittodrie for a change.

Lets be honest, it's been a while since a foreign team knocked the ball around at Pittodrie.(apart from the two Irish teams we have to suffer)

I hope the night is an unprecedented failure.

:laughing:

The truth hurts sometimes.

Pretty much agree with the above sentiment with regards to crowd and cash totals.

Clearly I wish AFC as a team to do fantastically.

Marlboro man Mackie can GTF. Professional athlete who smokes.

Disgraceful.