Aberdeen V Villarreal Match Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hemmin! I wis needin' an agressive reaction ye radge! :banghead:

How aboot the man o' the moment himsel', Super Daz?

In the centre circle afore kick aff.

It'll probably taste o' smoke like. :laughing:

hahaha no none here min, wer all friends after all! and no, id rather nae suck dazza's smoke, actually, i cudna give a f**k aboot his 10 years at pittodrie, he can celebrate that and more when he leaves. i do however, give a f**k about top class players like rossi, nilmar, santi cazorla and rodriguez :thumbup1:

Sad excuse? My reasons for not going are not sad. In fact, I'd go as far as to say the reasons that people ARE going are quite sad.

:laughing: iv heard it all now you twat! i reckon that 2/3 of the folk gan are goin mainly to see the type of players mentioned above, as well as to see how our new players and team are shaping up, considering the season starts very soon.

hahaha no none here min, wer all friends after all! and no, id rather nae suck dazza's smoke, actually, i cudna give a f**k aboot his 10 years at pittodrie, he can celebrate that and more when he leaves. i do however, give a f**k about top class players like rossi, nilmar, santi cazorla and rodriguez :thumbup1:

:laughing: iv heard it all now you twat! i reckon that 2/3 of the folk gan are goin mainly to see the type of players mentioned above, as well as to see how our new players and team are shaping up, considering the season starts very soon.

The selective highlighting makes that sentence have a completely differing meaning. That is NOT what I said. People can choose whichever games they want to go to. I don't particularly give a sh*te. If you want to go and congratulate Darren for his 13 years of service then that's completely up to you. Just remember you'll be swelling his already overflowing coffers as he heads into his X6 laughing all the way to the bank. Who's the twat? The fool, or the fool that follows him?

You go if you want to, you don't if you don't, so be it. I don't really see the point in the ongoing argument...

Anyhoo, got my ticket on Saturday. Usual seat and on the screen it looked like there will be no-one sat within a(n) 100 seat square area round me...

That's cos everyone knows where your usual seat is :laughing:

In!!

can you imagine being told that you're actually mince....and that you should inform your employers of this fact..and maybe..just maybe..??? Dundee Utd come calling and ICT were impressed....

Maybe Darren is of a dying breed who loves his home team and is aware of his capabilities (or lack there-of)

Yadda

Yadda

I predict 3 1 to the spaniards....

penalty miss by darren

In!!

can you imagine being told that you're actually mince....and that you should inform your employers of this fact..and maybe..just maybe..??? Dundee Utd come calling and ICT were impressed....

Maybe Darren is of a dying breed who loves his home team and is aware of his capabilities (or lack there-of)

Yadda

Yadda

I predict 3 1 to the spaniards....

penalty miss by darren

i've been thinking this! the ref would more than likely state a re-take :rolleyes: