Homosexuals

daytripping

I forgot bluto said yesterday he went to a gay ball, that's four.

rumpus

Kelt

millertime

bluto

To be honest you could have guessed the latter two were chutney ferrets with your eyes shut, but I'm surprised at the former two, nevertheless, they're all getting tarred with the same brush.

Any more chocolate swordsmen wish to be added to this surprisingly large list.

You hear homos banging on about 1 in 10 folk are homos and all this pish :blahblah1:

In school, there were maybe a couple of homos in the year, making it more like 1 in 200 or so, the spaghetti hoops generation, GM homos.

I forgot bluto said yesterday he went to a gay ball, that's four.

rumpus

Kelt

millertime

bluto

To be honest you could have guessed the latter two were chutney ferrets with your eyes shut, but I'm surprised at the former two, nevertheless, they're all getting tarred with the same brush.

Any more chocolate swordsmen wish to be added to this surprisingly large list.

You hear homos banging on about 1 in 10 folk are homos and all this pish :blahblah1:

In school, there were maybe a couple of homos in the year, making it more like 1 in 200 or so, the spaghetti hoops generation, GM homos.

GMac........... :dontknow:

do u know tomatoes are better for you cooked than raw...?

That sounds like a minijc soundbite.

I'll be the judge of what's good for me, not some nutritionist c**t in a health magazine.

And for the wisdom of following a diet rich in nutrients, look no further than the picture of health and mental stability that is Gillian McKeith.

That sounds like a minijc soundbite.

I'll be the judge of what's good for me, not some nutritionist c**t in a health magazine.

And for the wisdom of following a diet rich in nutrients, look no further than the picture of health and mental stability that is Gillian McKeith.

thats twice youve used that on here about that slag.... :dontknow:

however, a nice tom sauce is better for you than a ra tomato....or is it tomatoe?

Well it's true diamonds min, here we had a lady who had her own television programme, based on patronising people to the nth degree about their diet 'You are what you eat' she had the temerity to call it.

Then she goes on another reality programme and, by all accounts, disintegrated mentally.

So if she is what she ate, surely she was eating some pretty crazy stuff?

I dinna think 'You are what you eat' at all in any case, that's just a heap of sh*t, something she was apparently an expert in studying.

Bitches like that could sell ice to eskimos, total scheisters.

And she had a hooter you could hing your jaikit on.

Well it's true diamonds min, here we had a lady who had her own television programme, based on patronising people to the nth degree about their diet 'You are what you eat' she had the temerity to call it.

Then she goes on another reality programme and, by all accounts, disintegrated mentally.

I dinna think 'You are what you eat' at all in any case, that's just a heap of sh*t, something she was apparently an expert in studying.

you wont hear me disagreeing with you TUPSTER, ye fat cheeseburger eating c**t.

but fan you have a nation of women going mintal to look like lina zavaronni, then your onto a winner!

She had the hard neck to call herself a Doctor!

If she asked me to sh*t in an old ice cream tub then give me a hard time about it, I would cope the tub right in her face!

I hope all this anti-gay sh*t is you lot being ironic and that you don't mean it. If you mean it then I don't expect you to criticise OF sectarian prejudice.

Having no time for uphill chocolate ski-ers is not prejudice, it's common sense.

Sectarianism is based on religion which is completely different of course.

This has it's basis in morality, decency, and genetic disposition.

Is there an actual difference as highlighted by the original poster between a daughter coming out and a son doing so?

daytripping says he'd have no problem with his daughter coming out but would if his son did.....As a hetrosexual father ( which I assume he is) is there not a bigger fear about your daughter getting pumped seven ways from sunday by various guys, most probably from the age of under 16 by guys who are older than here, ending up in bed with another girl, Rumpus and an Indian cementer and basically being violated by any bloke who can get her pissed in a nightclub. ( or is that not the standard pick up technique these days....I have to confess it has been a while since I've been out on the pull :tommy: )

I'm not a father but I would probably worry more about that than whether my son or daughter was gay.

After all it's there life to live and who is anyone to say that there choice is a wrong one? :dontknow:

Some fair points made there, food for thought.

Another food for thought moment is why you don't see many gay old people, my theory is a lot of them realise it was a lifestyle choice to rebel and get bored with it, they then decide a straight life will be more fulfilling and rewarding.

Some people say it's in a persons genes whether they're gay, I don't believe that.

Take two teenagers; a fermers loon fae Turra and a hairdressers son brought up in Soho, which one in your opinion would be most likely to pot the broon in favour of the pink?

It's absolutely in the genes.

You could swap the above two at birth, but the homo fae Soho would still be cruising Turra for ass, albeit in a boilersuit rather than fishnets and a blouse.

• Admin

Some people say it's in a persons genes whether they're gay, I don't believe that.

Take two teenagers; a fermers loon fae Turra and a hairdressers son brought up in Soho, which one in your opinion would be most likely to pot the broon in favour of the pink?

But the fermers loon fae turra would be more likely to favour bestiality, incest and fitever it's called when you shag the exhaust pipes of tractors.