Homosexuals

daytripping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snGxRkXouEA

Was he the first open one? Is quite the nutter, chilled red wine indeed. nutter.gif

:hysterical:

On a more serious note, i belive the first openly gay footballer was that Justin Fashanu:

Justin_Fashanu_www.7sur7.be.jpg

Poor b***ard commited suicide because of it. Supposedly over the following exchange with Brian Clough:

Clough: Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?

Fash: A bakers i suppose

Clough: Where do you go if you want a leg of lamb?

Fash: A butchers

Clough: So why do you keep going to that bloody poofs' club lad?

Fash::cry:

That and supposedly he was facing a sexual assault charge at the time.

Tragic, wouldn't wish that on anybody :nono:

Joking aside is a shame but it was because of a rape accusation way after that. But still getting hounded out of his club and forced out of even training with them is a blot on Clough but suppose was the way things were then.

Yeh it was a shame like. Suprised me when i learned about that, i always thought of Brian Clough as someone who was famed for his humanity (on and off the pitch).

They sure as f**k didn't put that in the damned united:

damnedunited_2.jpg

Your right though - a sign of the times...

I think a few posts are tounge in the cheek to be fair.

Or as a poof would say, tounge in between the cheeks.

Fair enough, quite a lot aren't though. Or at least that's not the tone that comes across.

It's just really bad banter. If you're making tongue in cheek comments they should at least be humorous. Not directed at you, just the thread in general.

:hysterical:

On a more serious note, i belive the first openly gay footballer was that Justin Fashanu:

Justin_Fashanu_www.7sur7.be.jpg

One of the first games he played eftir coming oot was a FA cup game against Farnborough, meh local team at the time. 90 minutes of "he's queer, he's bent, his arse is up for rent, Fashanuuuu, Fashanuuuu" ensued.

Eh'm no fan of poofs at all, but especially considering what happened eftir, it was a bit much.

That reminds of the hun apologist Imtheboy, a man so full of sh*t you didna know where to start on his posts, textbook hun of the highest orange order.

As for ImNotGay, good for him, sounds like he's protesting too much though, may be some underlying issues with this loon so he's worth keeping an eye on.

• 1 year later...

If you are comfortable with you own sexuality and if you have gay friends - a night out at a gay club is a great evening. If you're straight then 'they' will clock you right away and you'll get no bother whatsoever (either that or I'm just a right ugly c*nt).

As a student in Dundee (1999-2003) it was always fun to go to the Mardi, Fatties or later the Circus but I always felt an urge to pull, get wasted or both whilst trying to stomach the under-current of anger that ran through those places.

In a gay club - no such worries. I've always hated effeminate men and interestingly so do a lot of gay men. That was one revelation I got from the whole experience.

• Upvote 1

If you are comfortable with you own sexuality and if you have gay friends - a night out at a gay club is a great evening. If you're straight then 'they' will cock you right away and you'll get no bother whatsoever (either that or I'm just a right ugly c*nt).

As a student in Dundee (1999-2003) it was always fun to go to the Mardi, Fatties or later the Circus but I always felt an urge to pull, get wasted or both whilst trying to stomach the under-current of anger that ran through those places.

In a gay club - no such worries. I've always hated effeminate men and interestingly so do a lot of gay men. That was one revelation I got from the whole experience.

Is that because they pulled you, you didn't feel the urge to pull any more? :gay::P

If the stats are to be believed, the law of averages would dictate that some regular posters on here must be Clark Kent :sherlock:

According to the stats, one in 25 adults have pedo urges.

So that would mean there's a fair few diddlers on here inna.

That would also mean there's more pedos on this board than there are psychopaths. One in One Hundred people are psychopaths.

I've already narrowed down the board's potential psychopaths, I've got a good idea who the flamers are, but the beasts... the sex beasts are cunning.

They're better at disguising themselves.

smythe_disguise.jpeg