Homosexuals

daytripping

If you had to sit next to a raving homo or a smelly blimp (as discussed in a previous thread) for a flight from ABZ to Australia, what would you choose?

I'm still thinking about it.

the homo, as he would be ordering cocktails and fizz by the barrell load, chatting up the stewards both sexes, and being an all round sound and safe guy, you both could watch a chickflick and have a rare old time

the homo, as he would be ordering cocktails and fizz by the barrell load, chatting up the stewards both sexes, and being an all round sound and safe guy, you both could watch a chickflick and have a rare old time

Oh FFS, chickflick, I could not think of anything worse.

I'd walk off the flight personally, but then I wouldna be on it in the first place, as I hate flying.

Nail, head Mr Pipes,

I am the most hetrosexual bloke I know. I once shagged a bird only a moment after she had stabbed (later required hspital treatment and stitches) me with scissors.

I also administered oral gratification to a girl who had urinated in her pants.

Nothing homo-ish about ejaculating in the hands of a bloke while there are naked women present.

No you didn't.

You bummed an Indian.

Nothing homo-ish about ejaculating in the hands of a bloke while there are naked women present.

I am confident enough with my sexuality to let you know I've had a homosexual experience.

Myself and this guy (an Indian cementer) came out of a nightclub with 2 girls who lived together.

Anyway, to cut a long story short...we all ended in the same bed as that's all there was at their flat, and he made me ejucalte manually.

No big deal.

Most poofs have AIDS so at least we can console ourselves with that thought while they're all in our faces protesting about the fact that normal folk canna abide them.

AIDS was Mither Nature's way of placating decent people.

If God was a poof, Mother Nature wouldna have had a prayer, and I'm sure Darwin's calculations would have been used to light the fire if there were homos cutting about back in the early days of creation.

Folk were just bog standard homosapiens then, with the odd neanderthal thrown in for variety, and being gay meant being chuffed.

Changed days, I blame the 60's, free love, some folk took it too far, inspired by the Beatles, as Ringo Starr, fnarr fnarr, was obviously a name designed as a subliminal meassage to poof sleeper cells that any hole was a goal, and nobody would be too bothered.

Homos are best off just topping themselves, hats off to the fashion boy McQueen for blazing a trail in that respect and it's up to us to persecute the rest of them to the hilt in the hope they follow suit, like bent arsed lemmings off a cliff.

Most poofs have AIDS so at least we can console ourselves with that thought while they're all in our faces protesting about the fact that normal folk canna abide them.

AIDS was Mither Nature's way of placating decent people.

If God was a poof, Mother Nature wouldna have had a prayer, and I'm sure Darwin's calculations would have been used to light the fire if there were homos cutting about back in the early days of creation.

Folk were just bog standard homosapiens then, with the odd neanderthal thrown in for variety, and being gay meant being chuffed.

Changed days, I blame the 60's, free love, some folk took it too far, inspired by the Beatles, as Ringo Starr, fnarr fnarr, was obviously a name designed as a subliminal meassage to poof sleeper cells that any hole was a goal, and nobody would be too bothered.

Homos are best off just topping themselves, hats off to the fashion boy McQueen for blazing a trail in that respect and it's up to us to persecute the rest of them to the hilt in the hope they follow suit, like bent arsed lemmings off a cliff.

Starting to think Tup's ferocious anti-gay stance is merely a smokescreen for his true inclinations, like.

:fight:

Starting to think Tup's ferocious anti-gay stance is merely a smokescreen for his true inclinations, like.

:fight:

I just thought it was your average man on the street's view, your Joe Bloggses of this world.

Clearly it's seen as extreme, which leads me to the suggestion that some of you are feminised, from a combination of hen-peckedness and, of course, the consumption of spaghetti hoops.

Masculinity is obviously a dying art, and I'm going to look like a dinosaur come pensionable age with my honest to goodness, old fashioned, well intentioned, run of the mill, everyday outright contempt for bent arses.

'He means well' my grandchildren will say, as they wince as I tear into homos in front of their pals.

I'll be like a futuristic Alf Garnett, calling a spade a spade, while the rest of my generation cut about with manbags and resign themselves to a world of women and gay ment, paradise for split arses, hell on earth for the last man standing whose arse in intact.

Right now will seem like the good old days, when only 1 in 10 of us was queer, a halcyon period.

I say it's men vs poofs on this thread, either you're with me, or you're with the fags, who have grown in numbers and strength with every post, whereas I'm on the backfoot here with my staunch opposition to buggery.

Let's have a show of hands.

Are you a:

MAN

or a

BLOUSE

I just thought it was your average man on the street's view, your Joe Bloggses of this world.

Clearly it's seen as extreme, which leads me to the suggestion that some of you are feminised, from a combination of hen-peckedness and, of course, the consumption of spaghetti hoops.

Masculinity is obviously a dying art, and I'm going to look like a dinosaur come pensionable age with my honest to goodness, old fashioned, well intentioned, run of the mill, everyday outright contempt for bent arses.

'He means well' my grandchildren will say, as they wince as I tear into homos in front of their pals.

I'll be like a futuristic Alf Garnett, calling a spade a spade, while the rest of my generation cut about with manbags and resign themselves to a world of women and gay ment, paradise for split arses, hell on earth for the last man standing whose arse in intact.

Right now will seem like the good old days, when only 1 in 10 of us was queer, a halcyon period.

I say it's men vs poofs on this thread, either you're with me, or you're with the fags, who have grown in numbers and strength with every post, whereas I'm on the backfoot here with my staunch opposition to buggery.

Let's have a show of hands.

Are you a:

MAN

or a

BLOUSE

Hmmmm... I'd have to give the "With Tup or with the Queers" ultimatum some rumination.

As it stands I think I'm edging towards the gays... and truth be told I think when I get there I'll find you beat me to it by some considerable margin... s'all I'm saying :checkit:

Sit down with any random group of blokes, and you won't find the nancy boy 'poofs are great' views being aired by anyone.

However in an open forum, be that in public or online like this, then political correctness dictates that a distaste of poofery should ne'er be aired.

For the record, I am a baked beans man myself, and we all know why the uphill gardeners don't do beans eh, all that farting post-bean intake would lead to a lot of following through from their slack-muscled arses. :fight: As the gayers say, Heinz baked beans, mess in the jeans; spaghetti hoops, saves the poops.

I wonder who is the best homosexual footballer on the planet, and would people have a problem chanting his name if he was banging in the goals for the Dons.

Wouldn't bother me, and I'm sure the fans could come up with some fun and interesting songs for him.

I reckon there's plenty of sausage lovers playing professionally in Scotland and England, but they just dint have the balls to come out.

Wouldn't bother me, and I'm sure the fans could come up with some fun and interesting songs for him.

I reckon there's plenty of sausage lovers playing professionally in Scotland and England, but they just dint have the balls to come out.

Yep me too. I couldn't give a monkeys if he was a transvestite as long as he was sh*t hot for us. And again your probably correct,in that football is full of gays.

I wonder who is the best homosexual footballer on the planet, and would people have a problem chanting his name if he was banging in the goals for the Dons.

Nae doot that its got be this panzy b***tard: :sherlock:

Although if he signed for us i doubt anyone would kick up a fuss.Or would they?

Sit down with any random group of blokes, and you won't find the nancy boy 'poofs are great' views being aired by anyone.

However in an open forum, be that in public or online like this, then political correctness dictates that a distaste of poofery should ne'er be aired.

For the record, I am a baked beans man myself, and we all know why the uphill gardeners don't do beans eh, all that farting post-bean intake would lead to a lot of following through from their slack-muscled arses. :fight: As the gayers say, Heinz baked beans, mess in the jeans; spaghetti hoops, saves the poops.

Two mates of mine found themselves in a gay bar, by accident, and had ordered their pints when they realised their mistake.

They decided to down there beers and leave, just as one off them let rip at the bar.

This followed a pack of "regulars" running around wafting the hands in front of their noses, squealing about the stink.

"fits rang we you lot, I thought you were used to the smell o sh*te"