Your Last Email To Pittodrie

Also, Robinson's Marmalade, Kia-Ora, and the Man from Del Monte, as well as any other inherently racist organisations who have a spare pound going, this could be the making of us, and would get the sizeable cretinous element of our support and the club itself singing from the same song sheet.

We just need to turn our strips to a blue colour, change our name to something like....oh, off the top of my head, Glasgow Rangers? and then fill our support with scum, junkies, racists, kiddy fiddlers and minks....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Robinson's Marmalade, Kia-Ora, and the Man from Del Monte, as well as any other inherently racist organisations who have a spare pound going, this could be the making of us, and would get the sizeable cretinous element of our support and the club itself singing from the same song sheet.

In what way shape or form was the man from Del Monte racist? :nutter:

Utterly shocking that you never got a reply to that. What on earth do they think they are doing?

They don't have any answers.

Which in could be an admittance of guilt (they know they are wrong - unlikely) or it's just sheer incompetence (they think everything is fine, as they always have - almost certain).

What I'd LOVE to know is:

At what fxcking stage do the alarm bells start ring for these cxnts?

I mean...how fxcking low do we have to go?

They fair think that folk will turn up regardless of what's being dished up.

Regardless of the constant humiliations.

Regardless of the perpetual drivel being served up on the park.

What fxcking planet are these fxckers on?

The Pittodrie fan clearances are already well under way.

What the fxck are they going to do to arrest the gradual hemorrhaging of fans who have clearly had enough?

Fxck all it would seem.

But of course. All is well.

We should just be happy to be here and take part.

Fit rare fun this is.

In what way shape or form was the man from Del Monte racist? :nutter:

From my admittedly limited experience of him, he was a racist overlord of the highest order.

Flies in on a helicopter with a huge machete, wallop, cracks a few heads and a couple of pineapples, tastes it, flies back out again.

The guys doing the picking were clearly slave labourers, and I bet off camera the man from Del Monte wisna averse to dishing out punishment beatings for the slightest aberrations.