The 'scouse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papped 4-0, worst PL defeat for over 8 years. Go on King Kenny :scouser:

Is there any other manager in world football who would have his name chanted on the terraces when his team are 3-0 down and reduced to nine men?

Around 70 minutes had gone on Sunday when Kenny Dalglish held his hand aloft to acknowledge the corner of White Hart Lane where hundreds of Reds supporters sang his name.

Retards.

Same mentality as Celtic, who worship Lennon even though he's thick as shit, and disna have a clue about management.

They want someone Celtic minded you see, not talented, just good old Celtic minded. Liverpool are the same, Kenny is Liverpool and Celtic minded, nirvana for these morons.

This covers:

1. Constantly referencing the fans as the best in the world, so they are, look at them, fantastic etc et-fucking-cetera.

2. A love of all things Irish.

3. A pandering to the hardcore of the support, to the extent that for example press conferences are held in an old social club where heavies are employed to frogmarch non-compliant journalists off the premises.

4. An unquestioning loyalty to the club, a fabled notion, so that individuals can be manipulated at boardroom level.

5. up child abuse.

:lolceltic::scouser:

Certainly a poor start to the season..

A draw at home to Sunderland, who themselves are shit.

Good win at Arsenal though.

3-1 win vs. Bolton. Bolton are awful.

lose at Stoke. Tough place to go but would expect Liverpool to win there given what they've spent.

Humped at Tottenham. Embarrassing.

It's not looking good for Dalglish.

lose at Stoke. Tough place to go but would expect Liverpool to win there given what they've spent.

Where is our resident plastic scouse when you need him.

Ironic that the team that he says are likely to be relegated, Everton, are above his beloved Liverpool.

Wasn't that good as Man U proved with their 8-2 win. Half of Arsenal's team were missing through injury or suspension.

A real set back for Liverpool yesterday although Spurs played really well when it was 11 v 11. Thought Parker and Modric were outstanding. :thumbup1:

Wasn't that good as Man U proved with their 8-2 win. Half of Arsenal's team were missing through injury or suspension.

A real set back for Liverpool yesterday although Spurs played really well when it was 11 v 11. Thought Parker and Modric were outstanding. :thumbup1:

A ten man Arsenal too, so even less impressive.

Liverpool are just shit. And long may that continue. Were given a generous £50m for Torres and Mr Dogleash spent it very unwisely indeed, most of it on that nonce Carrol.

Yeah i just might have been a little bit premature with this thread. Tbh one of the most bizzare things is the dropping of Kuyt who was their best player in the 2nd half of last season, and all just to accommodate the likes of Henderson and Adam i'd say. They actually in the past few weeks look like they're badly missing Gerrard's drive in the midfield and Suarez has looked a shadow of himself too.

This is Andy Carroll...

7352.jpg

...and this is a million pounds Sterling...

7351.jpg

...now imagine 34 more of those and try to tell me that Carroll is worth anything near that amount.

Ledley "no-knees" King had him in his back pocket all Sunday afternoon.

aye min yer right, i said this when he signed. he's fuckin mince. worth nowhere near even a third of the price paid for him. terrible buy fae dalgliesh. as was charlie adam, insanely overrated by many. especially given how quality a player aquilani is and lettin him go again. stupid. liverpool suck ass.

aye min yer right, i said this when he signed. he's fuckin mince. worth nowhere near even a third of the price paid for him. terrible buy fae dalgliesh. as was charlie adam, insanely overrated by many. especially given how quality a player aquilani is and lettin him go again. stupid. liverpool suck ass.

He's still a Pool player is he nae? Just on loan I thought.

He's still a Pool player is he nae? Just on loan I thought.

aye he's oot on loan again! stupid in my opinion! dunno if dalgleish wanted t keep him and he wanted t go or fit but surely if he really wanted t go then theyd sell him. so t let him go again and replace him with adams and henderson is abysmal. aquilani is top class, a starter and important player for roma, juve, milan and italy yet liverpool dina seem t want him! :confused:

aye he's oot on loan again! stupid in my opinion! dunno if dalgleish wanted t keep him and he wanted t go or fit but surely if he really wanted t go then theyd sell him. so t let him go again and replace him with adams and henderson is abysmal. aquilani is top class, a starter and important player for roma, juve, milan and italy yet liverpool dina seem t want him! :confused:

The Aquilani deal is brilliant for Milan. They're going to buy him but Liverpool have agreed to pay a contribution for his wages and there's and an agreement that if he makes 25 appearances Milan have to buy him for about

Gerrard's back. :)

Sure Celtic and Liverpool rely on a bit of 'magic' , 'charm' or 'illusion' , all of which have their 'dark side'.

Talking up their support is no bad thing and most clubs do it these days( it's the pound in our pocket , boys ).

So...mebbe they do put the heart before the head...it's an emotional game. Not that I advise it like.....it's head first for me.....but a little bit more heart wouldnae go wrang.