The 'scouse

Rangers will face Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool in a friendly at Ibrox Stadium on Tuesday 18 October.

Charlie Adam and Danny Wilson will return to Ibrox for the first time since leaving Rangers.

Manager Ally McCoist said the club were looking forward to facing 'world class players'.

"We look forward to welcoming Charlie and Danny back and I'm sure the fans will turn out in huge numbers to watch us against such a high-profile side."

:lolrangers::lolceltic:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Aye we look forward to welcoming back Charlie after he was hounded out of the club by the Billy boo-boys, who like all hardcore football fans, are excellent judges of footballing ability, and had him down as a useless ball greedy bastard who would be working in Asda stacking shelves before too much longer'

:lolrangers::lolceltic:

• 1 month later...

I'm on there now actually, been posting all morning. (And its RAWK).

I use both if you must know (unlike yourself).

I just wanted to bump the thread to remind imbeciles on here from 2 years ago who said 'Lucas is shite' and I said, no you think he's shite because Sky says he is.

I hate being right about a player, I really do - I hate being right, especially all along.

Next up Mohamed Chalali.........I'll be right there also.

nae much competition is there though for labia against chelseas midfield. bunch of crocs and o.a.p.s

he wouldnt stand a chance against essien of a few years ago.

;-)

i'd pay little attention to what sky pundits and biased fans say about players. look at owen hargreaves. one minite a joke for england the next he is their saviour.

same with anderson at united. the sooner he is back the better. peopel expect ronaldinhio style mircales with an expensive young brazillian, and thats what we would have seen if fergie hadnt made him play further back. but he hasnt done that so folk label him shite and a flop. he's the future of united midfiled though, or he could be at least.

what do you reckon of carroll?

huge fee, but i actually think he's a good player.

i know he's been injured a bit but dalg should be playing a player who cost that much game in game out.

need to stick with him through thick and thin when youve paid that much.

i like him though. him, rooney and wellbeck, sturridge too, give england a semi decent (if slightly unproven) frontline for next year.

16 million for Henderson :checkit:

Not that it makes any difference like as he's not 'set the heather alight' quite yet.

He's showed moments of being a good footballer in occasional games, but needs to step up to the plate now if Lucas is to be ruled out for a while.

I stand corrected.

It was that one-on-one he had at Stoke where he had three horrific attempts to score when I thought 'this boy's a bit gash'. Not convinced by Liverpool's midfield in general to be honest. Never quite seen why Downing is always so keenly sought after while Adam and Kuyt will graft but lack of quality and consistency to make the necessary chances for Suarez, without whom they'd be a top 10 side this season at best. Gerrard has been on a steady decline starting from Benitez's last season and not the match winner he once was.

Still, good results against all top clubs except Spurs so far which has surprised me.

I think Kuyt gets about the recognition he deserves. He can be torture to watch and those big goals you speak of are becoming more of a rarity. If Liverpool want to be title contenders, he shouldn't be a first pick. When was his last league goal?

If that's true with Adam, then that is a good return at this stage.

with reagrds to downing, why the fuck did he cost so much?nearly 30 ffs.

walcott, he's been around since the 06 world cup and still done fcuk all.

ashley young? jurys out as far as i'm concerned. but better than those two.

adam johnson.

now theres a decent unsung english winger.

6million was it to man city.

great value.

redknapp will probably pick him up next season.

with reagrds to downing, why the fuck did he cost so much?nearly 30 ffs.

walcott, he's been around since the 06 world cup and still done fcuk all.

ashley young? jurys out as far as i'm concerned. but better than those two.

adam johnson.

now theres a decent unsung english winger.

6million was it to man city.

great value.

redknapp will probably pick him up next season.

I was sure he cost a lot more than that, but if he didn't then what a bargain. Great winger on his day and 10x the player Downing is.

I'm reading but to be honest as I've said many times before:

my love for football is slowly dying, and the reason why is the shocking money which has spoilt the game.

Don't even get me started on wages.

Totally agree, Man City will horse the league this season, money can buy you success. It's ridiculous though, a

I'm reading but to be honest as I've said many times before:

my love for football is slowly dying, and the reason why is the shocking money which has spoilt the game.

Don't even get me started on wages.

Agree Roberto, the whole game in general, not just in the UK is a joke in regards to greed