Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

7 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Last time I was out in kemnay was at the laird's throat, where I got searched for.a knife before entry,  whereupon I was found not to be carrying a blade, one was provided.

You shouldve started out at Premnay. Eased yourself in gently into the ghetto that apparently is, according to you, now Kemnay. 

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Probably the team I scored most against in Summer League

Pish, they were 

Indeed we were the season I played our best result was our first game 5-3 defeat away to Kemnay youth, 

Worst result,  30-1 to Keig, 

I mind we lost 25-0 to Rhynie and asked Roy Ewen,  the ref why he didn't give us a penalty 

" For fuck sake boys, you've to get in thier penalty box first" which considering we never even made it into thier half was a fair point.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Haha - year was that? (I was mid-late 90’s) 

Roy Ewen was a ledge - still going strong (I think)

It would have been the late 90s early 2000s.

Aye I mind one game  Kennethmont v Rhynie the  bitter Tap o Noth derby ,Roy threw the belt before the game telling Kennethmont which players he was going to send off in the game , and he was true to his word sent all 3 off.

" Your all a bunch of moaning bastards, the whole lot of you" poor cunt was near in tears with exasperation.

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Yes.

Last night. As discussed ?.

Class as per.

I didn't have hot pot but I'm going back very soon and doing the hot pot.

Chicken garlic wings, moo ping, panang chicken, sticky rice, chicken satay.

Glad to have pad Thai back. It was boss.

That you getting in character for the Cup final?

:scouser:

On 4/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'm goin' for a chinky at Yan Westhill, next weekend (to be confirmed). Never been before but heard it's good.  Anyone have experience there?

Actually went last night.  Didn't want to disclose that in case Consi minced along and dripped his dribble on me pancake rolls.  He's got a thing about chinkies and man seed.

Have to say the food, service and atmosphere were spot on.  Made all the more enjoyable by the fact my wife's sisters lad paid for it. Yum yum.

15 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Actually went last night.  Didn't want to disclose that in case Consi minced along and dripped his dribble on me pancake rolls.  He's got a thing about chinkies and man seed.

Have to say the food, service and atmosphere were spot on.  Made all the more enjoyable by the fact my wife's sisters lad paid for it. Yum yum.

Imagine thinking I'd drag myself to Westhill to watch a bald man eat Chinese food 

The only reason your nephew paid for it is cause he's pumping yir wife 

20 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Imagine thinking I'd drag myself to Westhill to watch a bald man eat Chinese food 

The only reason your nephew paid for it is cause he's pumping yir wife 

He's not my nephew he's her 'lad' as in boyfriend.  Bit like you have lads.

I believe spunk and some chinky medicine is good for hair restoration.  I'll keep you informed.

17 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

He's not my nephew he's her 'lad' as in boyfriend.  Bit like you have lads.

I believe spunk and some chinky medicine is good for hair restoration.  I'll keep you informed.

Aye, either way he's pumping yer wife. 

See if the Chinese semen is good for brain restoration as well

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Aye, either way he's pumping yer wife. 

See if the Chinese semen is good for brain restoration as well

Nah, he doesn't have it about him.  Neither does my wife tbh.

My brain is fine.  Imagining you on a daily basis keeps it active and keeps me thankful I'm normal (in most ways).

Guest milne_afc

Is raping a man considered an act of gay? The mental scarring is worse than any blackened eye or cracked ribs. Quite noble, really.

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Your do nothing of the sort you fat cunt

Edit; Because I'd run a mile

Aye, I'd never catch you what with my huge 70's darts player belly, slap heided cranium and advancing years.  I doubt it'd do my street cred (minimal as it is) any good, bein seen ploddin' down the road after some mincer I canna catch. No, no, no.

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, I'd never catch you what with my huge 70's darts player belly, slap heided cranium and advancing years.  I doubt it'd do my street cred (minimal as it is) any good, bein seen ploddin' down the road after some mincer I canna catch. No, no, no.

You're a bit cringe, eh?