Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 9:20 PM, milne_afc said:

Anyone been to Six by Nico in Aberdeen yet?

Family members and folk I know who have been all absolutely rave about it.

Every single one of them so far, are absolute wankers.

It's not the sort of place to go without telling everyone prior, during and after, many photos.

8 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Family members and folk I know who have been all absolutely rave about it.

Every single one of them so far, are absolute wankers.

It's not the sort of place to go without telling everyone prior, during and after, many photos.

Seems full of middle management wankers. I'll book a table.

The classic offshore wanker I work with was speaking about 90 odd quid a head including some wine package that got you a little glass of wine paired with each course.

"It was Thai Food last month, it was absolutely amazing"

There's at least 3 decent proper Thai restaurants in Aberdeen at a fraction of that price I mentioned.

“but the attention to detail, bla bla bla, the high end finish etc etc ".

Circus theme he mentioned coming up, or now. Fuck knows........a Circus theme.....for 90 quid a head. 

How do you tart up a hotdog and popcorn and sell it for 90 quid........ easy, open up in Aberdeen.

21 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The classic offshore wanker I work with was speaking about 90 odd quid a head including some wine package that got you a little glass of wine paired with each course.

"It was Thai Food last month, it was absolutely amazing"

There's at least 3 decent proper Thai restaurants in Aberdeen at a fraction of that price I mentioned.

“but the attention to detail, bla bla bla, the high end finish etc etc ".

Circus theme he mentioned coming up, or now. Fuck knows........a Circus theme.....for 90 quid a head. 

How do you tart up a hotdog and popcorn and sell it for 90 quid........ easy, open up in Aberdeen.

Its £37 a head for 6 courses. £30 to add the matching wine (fuck that). Bit of hyperbole going on from your old mucker.

38 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Its £37 a head for 6 courses. £30 to add the matching wine (fuck that). Bit of hyperbole going on from your old mucker.

Maybe I added 30 to his already wine included total.

Not as eye watering as first thought.

37 a pop and I'll sneak in a few tins, glass of tap water for the lady.

I had one of those set menu with wine things at a place in Leith years ago. Michelin starred right opposite the dodgiest multis in the town(where I used to live)

Fucking load of wank. Best thing about it was the pudding, some sort of frozen grape sorbet thing.

Best part of £100, felt totally uncomfortable, left hungry and sober.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I had one of those set menu with wine things at a place in Leith years ago. Michelin starred right opposite the dodgiest multis in the town(where I used to live)

Fucking load of wank. Best thing about it was the pudding, some sort of frozen grape sorbet thing.

Best part of £100, felt totally uncomfortable, left hungry and sober.

The Kitchin?

Did one of those food wine pairing things last year at Esslemont. Had a few liveners before it.

Got steaming, was into the hullaballoo before dessert Loud and obnoxious, put it down to showing off in front of an attractive woman. ended up in cheers after it and got covid. Missed Nick Cave in Glasgow and had to sit in the hoose with a fuckin raging woman for two weeks. 

Wouldn’t recommend. 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Did one of those food wine pairing things last year at Esslemont. Had a few liveners before it.

Got steaming, was into the hullaballoo before dessert Loud and obnoxious. ended up in cheers after it and got covid. Missed Nick Cave in Glasgow and had to sit in the hoose with a fuckin raging woman for two weeks. 

Wouldn’t recommend. 

Deserve everything you get for 'isolating'. Real R n R people shrugged it off. 

27 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Got steaming, was into the hullaballoo before dessert Loud and obnoxious, put it down to showing off in front of an attractive woman. ended up in cheers after it and got covid. Missed Nick Cave in Glasgow and had to sit in the hoose with a fuckin raging woman for two weeks. 

Wouldn’t recommend. 

You actually stayed at home for 2 weeks because Leitch told you to?  Pathetic.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You actually stayed at home for 2 weeks because Leitch told you to?  Pathetic.

He fails to mention he was under threat of a battering at the time, iirc