Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

small world.

by 9pm i was having a come dine with me jewish meal for the food festival.

all in all, newcastle i think would be one of the top cities to live in in the UK.

We ate at an Indian restaurant on Grey street prior to attending that bar, good food, shit service.

Regardless of dodgy name of pub or not, the pub its self is excellent. Erdinger on tap :beer:

What the fuck is cous cous?

Cous cous on its jones is shite. However have it with other tasty stuff and it's magic. Pour hot water (or stock) on it, wait a min or two, salt and butter done, bit like a healthy pot noodle. Well at least the noodle bit.

It's never going to beat say a great baked tattie but for snack scran does the job very well.

Is that place any good? Fit about the other one- Oryza?

Been once before and thought it was brilliant. Not been to Oryza sushi yet (heard good things tho) but i have been to their hotpot place across the road which i thought was decent (NB i was quite drunk at the time so if you go and its pish its not my fault).

One or two aye.

Was at Ackergill Tower recently.

Dripping in pretence.

Food was alright, but utterly above itself.

Canapes and all that pish in the drawing room to start with.

On the plus side, they had a full sized snooker table.

Haha you posh cunt. Has apparently dropped off lately. Used to be different class of place, think was a couple of £k a night and you had to rent out the whole place.