Nfl

RAZOR

How was the 2nd half anyway?

Was it a Flacco inspired comeback? Don't know why but I still dont rate the guy.

Kaepernick looks decent though, I like a QB that can run with the ball.

New England just never got going and were competely owned the second half.

Kaepernick funnily enough only had couple of runs yesterday and think ended up with yard loss.

How was the 2nd half anyway?

Was it a Flacco inspired comeback? Don't know why but I still dont rate the guy.

Kaepernick looks decent though, I like a QB that can run with the ball.

It was more of a coaching thing, stopped trying to run on first down and started to pick up short yards passing, got a lot of space and one on ones with Boldin which flacco punished, guy was pretty well covered twice but still got up and got the ball.

Think it had more to do with the Pats bottling it to be fair, in particular welker who again dropped stupid passes.

Turning point was when the Ravens dude knocked out wrigley cold causing a fumble, think had the pats scored then they might have sneaked it in OT.

It was more of a coaching thing, stopped trying to run on first down and started to pick up short yards passing, got a lot of space and one on ones with Boldin which flacco punished, guy was pretty well covered twice but still got up and got the ball.

Think it had more to do with the Pats bottling it to be fair, in particular welker who again dropped stupid passes.

Turning point was when the Ravens dude knocked out wrigley cold causing a fumble, think had the pats scored then they might have sneaked it in OT.

that was one helluva hit. :( and definitely spelled the beginning of the end for the Pats. :cry:

i'll probably still watch the Superbowl, but like tommo, i don't really care who wins now.

I heard a stat that New England had gone on to win the match the last 64 times at home when leading at half time.

That makes the Ravens comeback and 2nd half performance even more inpressive.

It was not expected. That's for sure. :cry:

what is it with players' wives jumping to their husbands' defence? i understand the wanting to, but sweet jeezus. be quiet! welker's wife this year. :blink:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!" Burns Welker said in a since-deleted post on her personal Facebook page.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8867098/anna-burns-welker-wes-welker-wife-apologizes-ray-lewis-comments

ah hink one year at the pro bowl, the coaching staff had shirts with flags on it. these flags had the union flag in the corner where the stars go, and the normal stripes! they were biege and maybe the yanks didn't realise that it looked like the usa was still a colony.

it must be for the military at pearl harbour and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up to watch the Superbowl tonight?

Going for a 49ers win. I think it could be a very close game - hope so anyway!

Beers in, day off tomorrow - always enjoy Superbowl Sunday.

Yeah I'm staying up to watch it. Hoping for a Niners win, because although I'm usually a Pats fan I have a huge soft-spot for the Niners and I also can't stand the Ravens, who must be the most boring fucking team in the entire league.

Come on Kaepernick, make it happen!

I'm here for the duration, beers in, feet up, money on baltimore.

Nice one - Baltimore fairly comfortable just now. Long way to go though.

Missus just said to me 'is this the football Beckham played over there?' :clangers2:

Luckily, shes been making the hot dogs and filling the empties.

Great interception there.

Nice one - Baltimore fairly comfortable just now. Long way to go though.

Missus just said to me 'is this the football Beckham played over there?' :clangers2:

Luckily, shes been making the hot dogs and filling the empties.

Great interception there.

My other half has never ever watched a game but decided to take an interest tonight, this was after a bottle of wine.....why do they all line up in the middle, why not spread out, they'd be better if they spread out.....repeat the point 20 times, she's off to bed now! :applause:

That sounded nasty but I just want to watch the game in peace like I do every Sunday.

Long way to go but Ravens are playing well and look the hungrier.

My other half has never ever watched a game but decided to take an interest tonight, this was after a bottle of wine.....why do they all line up in the middle, why not spread out, they'd be better if they spread out.....repeat the point 20 times, she's off to bed now! :applause:

Long way to go but Ravens are playing well and look the hungrier.

:hysterical:

Lucky you - mine is 'going to bed' after half time. Cant come quick enough. At the start she said 'why is Jay-Z presenting' - (Kevin Cadle). FFS! Aye very good.

Not sure where 49ers can come back here - really struggling IMO. Get in, regroup, and tighten up in defence.