Nfl

RAZOR

except the team name represents their anti-British, rebellious past :itch-chin:

I didn't mention the word patriots though did I? I did however mention the word England and how i refused to support any fucking thing with ENGLAND in the name. Could be called New England fuck the english they are all fucking smelly horrible cunts who I would like to shoot in their smarmy cunty faces NFL team and my original point would still stand.

Capiche?

Gutted 9ers lost but given where they have come from its still been a cracking season. Hopefully being so close to superbowl will make team all the hungrier for next season.

As for final not sure I can want a team in with England in the name or one that plays in Hun blue to win anything.

ARRGH! It's f-all to do with 'England' - it just so happens that the first folk to settle in that part of America were English and the new country reminded them a lot of home.

As LGIR says, the name 'Patriots' refers to the uprising AGAINST the British establishment, which was centred initially around Boston (Tea Party, etc etc) - and of course, the Pats play in Boston and were initially the Boston Patriots anyway, before changing their name as they are the only pro football team in that part of the States and they wanted to broaden their appeal.

If there were a genuine reason for being suspicious of them, it's that they have always been the team of the Boston Irish diaspora, which effectively makes them the NFL's answer to Celtic!

That makes you just the same as those retarded Tims that refuse to wear blue or the scummy huns that refuse to wear green.

Scotland really is a backwater stuck in the dark ages.

Em. It was, a , em, joke. Sorry you didn't get it. Stop taking things so seriously. Still looking at the republican runners you have a fucking cheek to call anywhere a backwater stuck in the dark ages. I also admire your your adopted countries stance on homosexuals in the armed forces. Is it still don't ask don't tell? Nothing like burying your head in the sand is there yankee boys. If scotland is a backwater America is the country that has never even seen the fucking water.

That makes you just the same as those retarded Tims that refuse to wear blue or the scummy huns that refuse to wear green.

Scotland really is a backwater stuck in the dark ages.

Em. It was, a , em, joke. Sorry you didn't get it. Stop taking things so seriously. Still looking at the republican runners you have a fucking cheek to call anywhere a backwater stuck in the dark ages. I also admire your your adopted countries stance on homosexuals in the armed forces. Is it still don't ask don't tell? Nothing like burying your head in the sand is there yankee boys. If scotland is a backwater America is the country that has never even seen the fucking water.

spot on coopy