Nfl

RAZOR

Yeah I'd agree. Any of the last 4 in with a very good shout, all been fairly decent.

Razor if you ever get the chance go to New Orleans and see the Saints. Amazing city and the Superdome is unreal.

Been many times bud. Used to live in Lafayette with my Dad (around 2 hours from New Orleans). He literally used to get tickets handed to him daily, at that time if you remember (early 2000s) they were one of the worst franchises going so absolutely nobody was interested. Thankfully I stuck with them ;)

well. i was rooting for the Packers. and it looked good when they went into half-time with a 16 point lead. the Seahawks clearly got a good waking up in the locker room at HT. it was gut-wrenching watching Rodgers limping around the field by late in the game. so. next year.

the Patriots game was way more fun to watch. and now the Pats are through to the Superbowl.

Pats. Seahawks. should be a great game

Mon Patriots :bounce:

Can understand GB not going for on the first 4-1 but no idea what benefit a 6-0 lead was on the second..........

2 point conversion as well.

And the numb nuts who got the interception taking the dive.

aye. we wondered about him not running back with the ball, but figured given the rain, they just thought it was safer. a misjudgement, though given how the game was going, you could understand them thinking they had a pretty safe lead. 20/20 hindsight and all that.

they also gave away some significant yardage on at least three stupid personal foul penalties. at 15 yards a pop. :(

Was hoping for a Packers v colts Super Bowl but I'm going to miss it now so im actually quite glad it's the other option. The Packers totally fucked up, the boy jumping in front of Jordy Nelson didn't help their cause.

I'm curious what it is about the Seahawks that means no one likes them, there doesn't seem to be any rational reason.

the onside kick from seattle was a beaut. the cheesehead made a right hash of trying to catch it, bounced of his grill! just after you caught glimpse of the head coach going ballistic at him. poor gadge.

seahwaks special teams are game changers.

not sure if this has bindun. a couple rounds back a special team defending a field goal had sussed out the count so the boy was able to hurdle the line of scrimmage bang on time, he had a couple of goes at it but the powers that be didn't like the look of it so on the 3rd retake he didn't bother. up there with the 360 flip touchdown.

Was hoping for a Packers v colts Super Bowl but I'm going to miss it now so im actually quite glad it's the other option. The Packers totally fucked up, the boy jumping in front of Jordy Nelson didn't help their cause.

I'm curious what it is about the Seahawks that means no one likes them, there doesn't seem to be any rational reason.

That cunt was greeting. At what is effectively a semi final.

Reason enough to hate them for me. Plus they are playing the Pats next weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

His explanation also makes no sense,

Wanted to leave as little time on the clock as possible....... so surely that being the cause you run the ball and keep the clock going,

Best case scenario, you complete the pass......... He was on the goal line so would still have been a touch down.......

Will go down as the worst play call in history.......

And hes pretty much guaranteed the DB a new contract when he had a pretty awful game till that point.

• 2 months later...