Nfl

RAZOR

Daytrip dreamers have another easy win to go 2 and 0, I can't help but think the trades I offered some of you this week would have helped your teams, I'm playing my reserve QB in an injury ravaged squad yet still coasting games.

Step up guys and gals, I don't want this becoming a formality.

Dayts dreamers roool.

Not sure you coasted it, it was only a 2 point difference. If Luck had got his finger out the Jets wouldn't have posted such high numbers.

Yeah, still can't believe you dropped the leagues best kicker after 1 week, also delighted at picking up Arian Foster given he could be back next week.

he is the best kicker, but the Pats tend to get more TDs than FGs.

so i thought better value for me lay in a kicker that gets more opportunities to kick field goals.

we'll see how it works out over the long term for me.

well, given Mini's team has just one more player to play tonight, and it's a kicker, i think i'm fairly safe with my 25 point lead. but what a miserable week.

and whoever's got me in week 4, should look forward to spoiling my winning record and thumping me but good. bastard. :cry:

You've got me next week and without Brady in your team I'm quietly confident of picking up the win.

i don't think you even have to be quiet about it :laughing: i'm pretty confident you will too.

I will wait and see this weeks injury report before I start getting boastful, need to check if I have anyone on a bye too. The worst thing is I have Brady in my other league so whilst I'm busy beating you in this league I will probably be getting hammered in my other league ( or at least I would be if I didn't have Ryan as back up qb and my opponent has Kaep as his starter).

Me too, I'm projected to have a stormer in each of the leagues I'm in, although that rarely pans out.

I am ignoring projected points after last week's fiasco of having 5 of my bench players last week gaining a total of 123 points, when I am sure the projections had them sitting around the 30-40 mark.

Projected points mean nothing. They run the match ups on Madden and use what each player scored as the projection. Means nothing, looking at the match up is a much better way of judging. For example a RB up against a defence that is awesome at shutting down the run is likely to do poorly.

I am ignoring projected points after last week's fiasco of having 5 of my bench players last week gaining a total of 123 points, when I am sure the projections had them sitting around the 30-40 mark.

this.

and i've noticed the projected points differ for my line-up dependent on whether i'm viewing the week's matchup through fantasy app on my iphone or on computer. so i put no faith in them whatsoever now.