Nfl

RAZOR

• 2 weeks later...

Cowboys vs patriots Super Bowl looks good but perhaps Oakland could join the party

Pats are probably a lock now for the Superbowl with homefield advantage throughout. Steelers & Chiefs only teams with a shout. Raiders without Carr - no, Dolphins - no, Texans - :hysterical: .

NFC will be trickier, Dallas isn't such a great homefield advantage. Can see any of the NFC teams knocking them off except Detroit. Packers and Falcons are on a roll, Giants have beat them twice already, can never count out Seattle in playoffs even away from home.

Should be a good superbowl regardless.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely amazing, must be one of the greatest comebacks in the whole history of sport. As a Pats fan it was too tense to enjoy properly at the time but that's all forgotten now, just sheer elation.

Any lingering doubts about Brady's status can now be discarded. The greatest ever. No two ways about it.

That was something else, you could see the change in the pats on their opening drive of the 3rd Q where Brady was let down by his receiver but fuck me he came good for him later on with that ridiculous catch, the lad White was unbelievable getting a hattrick in the end but Brady just proved he's the absolute GOAT.

Absolutely amazing, must be one of the greatest comebacks in the whole history of sport. As a Pats fan it was too tense to enjoy properly at the time but that's all forgotten now, just sheer elation.

Any lingering doubts about Brady's status can now be discarded. The greatest ever. No two ways about it.

Aye, he's surely surpassed Montana now.

Almost fell asleep at the end of the 3rd quarter. Thank fuck I didn't.

Fairly tense weekend for you chief!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok folks. Getting a bit of an earlier start on the NFL fantasy league than previous years so people don't miss out.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4905091
League ID: 4905091
League Password: aberdeen1903

Currently this is set as an 8 team league but this can increase to 10, 12, 14 if there is interest.

The league follows the standard NFL scoring (4pt passing TD, 6pt rushing/receiving TD etc...) All details are on the settings tab of the league page http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/4905091/settings

The main change to the standard format is that each team is required to start 2 quarterbacks each week. If we reach 12+ teams this will be reduced to 1 starting quarterback each week.

Draft date and time is TBC but currently set at 8pm on Sunday 3rd September (NFL kickoff is Thursday Night (1am) on September 7th).

Once we get nearer to the time we can establish a draft date/time to hopefully suit everybody.

Yeah. That's what it has been the past couple years...

If we get to 12 teams then reduce it to one QB. The quarterback position is so strong in fantasy that if there is only 8 starting QB's everyone has a stud. Makes it a lot more interesting and competitive in my experience if there's 2 starting qb's for leagues of 10 teams or less.

Yeah. That's what it has been the past couple years...

If we get to 12 teams then reduce it to one QB. The quarterback position is so strong in fantasy that if there is only 8 starting QB's everyone has a stud. Makes it a lot more interesting and competitive in my experience if there's 2 starting qb's for leagues of 10 teams or less.

Okay, sounds good. I am horrific at QB selection a lot of the time, so this should spread the risk! I am sure we only had 1 QB two years ago, as I had Newton and Brees and always picked the wrong one.

I'll definitely create a team.

Can you do your draft board in advance, in case you're unable to be online when the draft is taking place?

Yes, you can order your pre-draft selections however you want and if you can't make it, then it will pick off it. Also, to save from a lop-sided auto draft, you can do a preferred position(s) per round and it will select from those positions only, in the order of your pre-draft rankings.

I'll definitely create a team.

Can you do your draft board in advance, in case you're unable to be online when the draft is taking place?

Yeah you can create custom rankings list that the CPU will draft from. Can also stipulate players you don't want to draft at all which removes them from your rankings and preferred position to draft at each round eg kicker in last round. The CPU will tend to fill your starting positions first meaning a kicker will be drafted in round 10 rather than round 16.