Nfl

RAZOR

Foster was winning the final by 0.08 points after all the games had finished.

Every week there is official NFL stat corrections that go through on a Wednesday, about a day after all the games are finished. These are mainly defensive stats, changes to tackles, fumbles etc.

I believe Big Ben had receiving yards added from the final play where they were lateraling all over the place. Dunc had Big Ben so got some extra yardage points leading him to winning the matchup.

Foster was winning the final by 0.08 points after all the games had finished.

Every week there is official NFL stat corrections that go through on a Wednesday, about a day after all the games are finished. These are mainly defensive stats, changes to tackles, fumbles etc.

I believe Big Ben had receiving yards added from the final play where they were lateraling all over the place. Dunc had Big Ben so got some extra yardage points leading him to winning the matchup.

Nae luck Foster min. That's a sore one.

Yes he is, he's had a tough year but he's still better than Wilson, Cam and Palmer. Next year he'll bounce back when they sort out the line.

Better than Wilson and Palmer but from what I've seen from Cam at College and now in the NFL, he will go on to be 10x the player Rogers is.

Rogers is very average. Has a good line...

Better than Wilson and Palmer but from what I've seen from Cam at College and now in the NFL, he will go on to be 10x the player Rogers is.

Rogers is very average. Has a good line...

I didn't pay attention to Cam at Auburn so can't really comment.

No he didn't, the line play couldn't block anyone, that play calling was a disaster with them swapping coaches and without Nelson his receivers couldn't get open and when they did had problems with drops. He's better than most. Cam won't make those two plays Rogers did at the end of regular time last night.

No he didn't, the line play couldn't block anyone, that play calling was a disaster with them swapping coaches and without Nelson his receivers couldn't get open and when they did had problems with drops. He's better than most. Cam won't make those two plays Rogers did at the end of regular time last night.

Didn't matter what plays he made at the end of the night. He got beat.

Predictions?

I'm thinking Patriots to just edge it, maybe 3-5 points.

Patriots quite comfortably. Denver got a key turnover and were able to run the clock against a knackered D. Their offence up to the fourth quarter was a joke; they were gifted field goal range by every punt it seemed didn't really ever earn the yards.

Been watching some of this. Now I understand it it doesn't seem as dull as before. Still pretty stop start but understanding the 4 down rule has perked up my interest.

Question is, fa do I support? I've only been to Orlando so Gators in the NCAA but fuck knows about the NFL.