Nfl

RAZOR

Crazy play off week in my fantasy league, thanks to Bell and Big ben they turned my game around, with Pats D playing tonight I should win by a good 13-15 points in the end despite being 50 points down heading in to the steelers game.

Browns really piss me off, I don't follow them but I tend to back them a few times over the season, this year they've been terrible ATS, they could easily be sitting with 3-4 wins this year but their coach and some players are brainless.

Other sad news is that Wentz could be finished which in turn finishes the eagles hopes, looks like he's done his ACL which is a total shame.

Haha. Absolute disaster of a franchise.

@@minijc, season fucked?

It's hard, Wentz has been unreal but he's had a great O-line which could still allow the back up to play a bit, one positive if the run game can see us through and keep us in a game if we had to rely on it, Ertz should be back and he's a great target, Burton last night threw his hat in the ring too as a solid go to so I wouldn't be too surprised if we cope but can't see the SB dream continuing.

It's hard, Wentz has been unreal but he's had a great O-line which could still allow the back up to play a bit, one positive if the run game can see us through and keep us in a game if we had to rely on it, Ertz should be back and he's a great target, Burton last night threw his hat in the ring too as a solid go to so I wouldn't be too surprised if we cope but can't see the SB dream continuing.

I don't think foles is terrible, good D lots of weapons.

The nfc is dirt so they can make the nfc game no problem I'd say.

Green Bay are a wild card team that no one will potentially want to face. If they can run the table and get in.

Cowboys with a rested wife beater too.

Lost my second play off by 1 bloody point, had Big ben as QB so that call absolutely shagged me, did have Rodgers on my bench which would have seen me win, spewing at that though as I went 11-2 in the season and then to lose that by a point is just disgusting, got a lot of hate for that Gurley performance as that's what has won it for him.

Lost my second play off by 1 bloody point, had Big ben as QB so that call absolutely shagged me, did have Rodgers on my bench which would have seen me win, spewing at that though as I went 11-2 in the season and then to lose that by a point is just disgusting, got a lot of hate for that Gurley performance as that's what has won it for him.

Surely not? Rodgers was brutal against Carolina on Sunday. Looked to be really struggling and no where near full fitness.

Ive started watching a lot of NFL since we got SKY recently.. Last game I seen was the Bears vs the Lions (made me think of Kelt).

I was last "into it" when the Redskins (my team) won the superbowl with Mark Rypien as QB (1991) when C4 used to cover it.

Its a great game but, by fuck, they don't half draw it out eh?

Heard recently they are looking at ways to speed the game up, the current duration is ridiculous and I honestly don't think I could watch a game live. I record* them all and then just FWD through all the shit between actual game time.

* I still call recording "taping", a sign of my age no doubt :laughing:

Ive started watching a lot of NFL since we got SKY recently.. Last game I seen was the Bears vs the Lions (made me think of Kelt).

I was last "into it" when the Redskins (my team) won the superbowl with Mark Rypien as QB (1991) when C4 used to cover it.

Heard recently they are looking at ways to speed the game up, the current duration is ridiculous and I honestly don't think I could watch a game live. I record* them all and then just FWD through all the shit between actual game time.

If you buy NFL GamePass you can watch every "Game in 40" from the morning after the game. You see every play from the game without any of the dead time. I tend to watch Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games this way if i can't stay up and watch live.

Looks like it's me vs you in the Championship game. I still have no running backs of note, so i expect a comfortable defeat.

AB going out is a loss, but when you have had him and Hopkins all season, plus McCoy and Wilson and get to pick up Kamara and Freeman off the waivers, I guess I can't complain too much.

1992 min.

• Upvote 1

1992 min.

+1 thanks for putting me right.

I'll call it the 1991-92 season to save face lol

I remember taping the Superbowl and watching it back after school.

There was good coverage of the game in the run up, even the Glasgow Herald had a big spread about it, talking about the "Rypien Rocket" - they even used a diagram to illustrate the concept of a long bomb "Hail Mary" pass :laughing:

Bandwagon year.

I liked them before that season. In the 80s, you could buy NFL team pictures to decorate your room, even though nio-one knew anything about it. There were also some kind of lucky bags on sale, which came with small plastic model kits to build NFL helmets in various team colours (like a larger version of a kinder toy idea).

One of the all time great single seasons and they're never talked about.

It was great, the OT win vs the Oilers and the NFC Championship game v Detroit are the games I remember most vividly, bar the Superbowl itself. Remember watching the Detroit game over and over.