Nfl

RAZOR

I liked them before that season. In the 80s, you could buy NFL team pictures to decorate your room, even though nio-one knew anything about it. There were also some kind of lucky bags on sale, which came with small plastic model kits to build NFL helmets in various team colours (like a larger version of a kinder toy idea).

It was great, the OT win vs the Oilers and the NFC Championship game v Detroit are the games I remember most vividly, bar the Superbowl itself. Remember watching the Detroit game over and over.

Bandwagon year is something most skins fans are aware of...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/redskins/history/timeline/wagon/wagnfrnt.htm

So you only judge a QBs greatness by overall passing career yards. What stats would you use then?

Look at the recency bias in that list, as the rules have changed and passing has become easier. I think that recent rule changes are related to what a defender can do in relation to a receiver - that will affect pass completion but won't make a bad QB good: is this incorrect?

I like Brees but he's not even the best qb of his era. So how can he be in the conversation for the best ever.

These are genuine questions not intended as a 'dig' at you, as I don't know the game at all well.

These are genuine questions not intended as a 'dig' at you, as I don't know the game at all well.

You can use a few different stats and metrics to determine greatness as opposed to the one razor favours which as I said overly favours modern qbs.

Some mixture of sb wins, game wins, completion%, ypa, would give you a matrix to work from.

There have been multiple changes in the last 10-15 years that have made passing easier. Mainly to do with player safety, the hand checking at the line of scrimmage, pass interference are non player safety but equally influential in the rise in passing stats.

Same goes for receiving obviously.

Thanks, but I didn't...

Rubbish final week after a dominant season. You even beat me without playing a defence... Well played!

Switched my defence in the week before the final games. I assumed it would automatically put the new one in the spot where i'd removed the old one from but it didn't.

Would've been guttted it that had cost me.

Give this a read when you get a chance, quality interview with what seems like an absolute stud of a player and person https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/03/alvin-kamara-new-orleans-saints-rookie?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Good read. He's got an interesting College story, started off at Bama dropping all the way down to JuCo, back to Tennesse and then onto the NFl without graduating :laughing: What a man.

I assume you'll be cheering on Nawlins so we can have a derby match?

Good read. He's got an interesting College story, started off at Bama dropping all the way down to JuCo, back to Tennesse and then onto the NFl without graduating :laughing: What a man.

I assume you'll be cheering on Nawlins so we can have a derby match?

I hate the Panthers and the fraud Newton so yes would like to see the saints go through, actually eying up a trip to New Orleans for later this year as the city seems like a right hoot.

I hate the Panthers and the fraud Newton so yes would like to see the saints go through, actually eying up a trip to New Orleans for later this year as the city seems like a right hoot.

To be perfectly honest, it's a fucking dump. Katrina actually done the place a favour. Think Paris only more French.