Nfl

RAZOR

Bears game ended up being alright after a slow start from both sides, couple of great interceptions when they were needed.

I will occasionally watch a bit of NFL but the Yanks here are losing their shit over it for their Thanksgiving bonanza.

Been a big group of them here for a wedding which was taking place this afternoon. It rained like fuck for the first time this week just as the bride was walking down to the beach. I loved it.

#cans

• Upvote 1

I will occasionally watch a bit of NFL but the Yanks here are losing their shit over it for their Thanksgiving bonanza.

Been a big group of them here for a wedding which was taking place this afternoon. It rained like fuck for the first time this week just as the bride was walking down to the beach. I loved it.

#cans

Magical

It's weird how when Yanks ask if you have interest in NFL some of them can't wrap their heads around how popular it is over this way now, they knows there's the London games but they just assumed the games were filled with yanks and not Brits.

A bad omen ^^^^

She's been having it away with the local blaik imo

She'd make a great hotwife if her man is in to that.

Horrible dirty birds roasted for Thanksgiving. Looking good.

Another good result, quite amusing that some of the TD scorers are unknowns, just shows the depth they have this year.

Magical

It's weird how when Yanks ask if you have interest in NFL some of them can't wrap their heads around how popular it is over this way now, they knows there's the London games but they just assumed the games were filled with yanks and not Brits.

Notice the baseball is coming over. Yankees/Red Sox as well, big game.

Notice the baseball is coming over. Yankees/Red Sox as well, big game.

Aye had to be that game to get people to go I imagine, the NFL games work well should probably go down to one as I've only ever heard good things about the day out/match day experience, I'm looking at doing a college/NFL trip next year, would love to head to Michigan their place looks mental.

Aye had to be that game to get people to go I imagine, the NFL games work well should probably go down to one as I've only ever heard good things about the day out/match day experience, I'm looking at doing a college/NFL trip next year, would love to head to Michigan their place looks mental.

Sounds good mini, plenty of decent games up that way. High school game on the Friday, college Sat then NFL on Sunday. The holy trinity.

Enjoyed watching the game last night. Washington did alright to still be in touch at half time, but ultimately they gave out. Think a full strength (or less depleted, at least) side would have won.

Injuries aside, if you are missing PATs then its always going to be an uphill task.

The 3-odd hours were not nearly as laborious to sit through as I feared / had remembered. Right enough, I was drinking throughout this period! (Budvar)

They also play NBA games in the UK, but it seems to be a much lesser deal than the NFL games are.

If I was going to a College game I'd want to go to the SEC, Oxford Mississippi (hello ladies) or Baton Rouge, Louisiana would be top of the list.

Been to Death Valley a few times Doogs due to only living an hour down the road. Brilliant atmosphere and very surreal in a 100,000 crowd.

The town also boasts a brilliant water park if that's your thing.

Been to Death Valley a few times Doogs due to only living an hour down the road. Brilliant atmosphere and very surreal in a 100,000 crowd.

The town also boasts a brilliant water park if that's your thing.

No on the water park I'm not a kid/family chap nor a nonce.

I've been to college games in the past but as I have got older the passion and insanity of the SEC attracts me.

Night game at LSU is one of those occasions, the all day tailgate etc. the lights the heat 

No on the water park I'm not a kid/family chap nor a nonce.

I've been to college games in the past but as I have got older the passion and insanity of the SEC attracts me.

Night game at LSU is one of those occasions, the all day tailgate etc. the lights the heat

If you get the early season games, you sometimes get cunts smashing a crawfish boil at the tailgate. To die for.

Think the Colts will beat you as well. 9-7 would be my view. Such a terrible division, can't see anyone else winning it now.

What happened to your fantasy football defence?

Yeah, @ Colts is difficult too. a 50:50 game but my bias says Dallas will shade it.

Yeah, it's been awful. Starting from the point i drafted David Johnson :(

Yeah, @ Colts is difficult too. a 50:50 game but my bias says Dallas will shade it.

Yeah, it's been awful. Starting from the point i drafted David Johnson :(

I have him in a league I do with mates.  Been a fair disaster there, 4-8, but made up for in part by having CMC, Peterson and Carson out of the same draft.  

I have him in a league I do with mates. Been a fair disaster there, 4-8, but made up for in part by having CMC, Peterson and Carson out of the same draft.

I also drafted Gronk (injured), Rodgers (shite team) & Watson (only now hitting his best form).

A disasterous early season so i spat the dummy and gave up lol.

They're a 0.750 team since they acquired him.  He is young.  It was a big problem area. 

I think it could be argued either way, first round picks are not generally utilisation of a first round pick but he may end proving being a far shrewder investment than if they had used a first round pick on a wide receiver next year.  

He has far exceeded my expectations of what he'd do at the Cowboys.  I thought his malaise was self-inflicted, but it seems to be suggesting it was more Raiders/Carr inflicted.