Nfl

RAZOR

No idea why so many thought the Chargers would beat the Patriots. 

Patriots at home, with a fortnight to prepare, with guys like White and Edelman who come alive every year in the playoffs and Brady at QB.

Saw a stat that Brady has more playoff victories than any other QB in NFL history has playoff starts. And that doesn't include the 13 1st round byes they've had during his time there either. Mental.

Often forget just how good Brady is. Well and truly the GOAT.

More important business though. WHO DAT!!!!!!! Great win; survival mode.

High scoring match coming up with the Rams. Let's see who can keep up.

Shattered this morning but worth it.

Think your D will be the difference, both games should be absolute crackers.  Fairly happy with how the Eagles went in the end and made last night competitive at least.

Next season I’ll make my NFL tips a subscription only service. Bookies now limiting my NFL bets

Join the club mate, banned from betting with 2 firms, 6 other accounts of my 20 been hammered but all serious gamblers are the same, even some shrewd rec players getting this treatment as most bookies are shysters, scared to take a player on, skybet the biggest jokers only allowing me £1.50 on 4/1+ bets.

P.I and helmet to helmet but after landing the big play it was so poor from the saints, have to run the ball on 1st down, keep that clock ticking, Rams deserved to get punished for that bottle job call on the 4th down where McVay decided to not go for it.

Saw the end of this game the other night and I was very surprised there wasn’t a yellow flag for that incident. Only just starting to get a bit more interested in the game again so needing to brush up on the jargon a bit - P.I., does that mean player interference?

Saw the end of this game the other night and I was very surprised there wasn’t a yellow flag for that incident. Only just starting to get a bit more interested in the game again so needing to brush up on the jargon a bit - P.I., does that mean player interference?

Pass interference, that wasn't the only bad call of the night, think there was a holding one that the Rams should've got but heyho.

the Saints were robbed. notwithstanding that, i doubt the fans suing the NFL will get what they're after. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-football-nfl-lawsuit/saints-fans-sue-nfl-over-no-call-that-helped-send-rams-to-super-bowl-idUSKCN1PG2J3

That rule lets Goodell act when a “calamity” occurs that he deems “so extraordinarily unfair or outside the accepted tactics encountered in professional football that such action has a major effect on the result of the game.” The rule also bars Goodell from acting when teams complain about officials’ judgments or routine errors. “Games involving such complaints will continue to stand as completed,” it said.