Is Tup G'an Aboot The Day?

phoenix

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions on a forum are fine - that's what they are all about.

But it's always laughable when folk come on trying to make out they have knowledge of the goings on at Pittodrie, when the evidence is clearly to the contrary.

Nae doubt tuppence ha'penny will come back with his usual defence of "I am right, I never lied".

Maybe not..........no lies............just bull shit.

Opinions on a forum are fine - that's what they are all about.

But it's always laughable when folk come on trying to make out they have knowledge of the goings on at Pittodrie, when the evidence is clearly to the contrary.

Nae doubt tuppence ha'penny will come back with his usual defence of "I am right, I never lied".

Maybe not..........no lies............just bull shit.

Kindly fuckoff.

ollie is OK, runs off at the mouth at times, but harmless.

I've never claimed, not once, to have known anything about 'goings on (whatever the fuck they might be) inside Pittodrie' as gets levelled at me repeatedly. I'm not some kind of secret fucking agent FFS.

However I do know of players targeted by the club, two of which I told you all about weeks before the media had the story, and before Harvey or McLeod, whose every word folk hang on.

DD1903, someone I've never spoken to before, sent me a very polite email asking for the info by PM, I gave it, and it was correct.

So go and fuck yourself.

Kindly fuckoff.

I've never claimed, not once, to have known anything about 'goings on (whatever the fuck they might be) inside Pittodrie' as gets levelled at me repeatedly. I'm not some kind of secret fucking agent FFS.

However I do know of players targeted by the club, two of which I told you all about weeks before the media had the story, and before Harvey or McLeod, whose every word folk hang on.

DD1903, someone I've never spoken to before, sent me a very polite email asking for the info by PM, I gave it, and it was correct.

So go and fuck yourself.

That sounds like something a secret agent woud say... :itch-chin:

Got the books tup...and agree they'll will both make good reading.

No doubt I will read the conspiracy theory and be convinced but then adopt an 'open mindset'.

I oscillate between belief and disbelief.

It's the only way. :nutter:

Try this site for size:

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/2011/

No hassle min, pass them on to someone else when you're done with them.

'Conspiracy theory' is not a term I'm fond of, more 'alternative theory' to my mind, the truth will lie in between official accounts and wild speculation, one thing is 100% certain, there is no chance the fairy story Bush, Rumsfield, Cheney et al fed us with is anywhere near to accurate, and they should in a sane world be brought in front of a court of law to explain it.

But they run the fucking justice system, so forget it.

Kindly fuckoff.

So go and fuck yourself.

nae like you Tupster, rag week?

nae like you Tupster, rag week?

I'm sick of being sniped at by morons.

The hysteria around the club is unreal just now. I'd go as far as to say any manager would struggle in such a Machiavellian environment.

I thought we showed flashes of brilliance against Hibs yesterday, and we were by far the better footballing team of the two.

We're not far away from clicking, another clean sheet, we just have to hit the goal trail and we'll take off.

What happens here? 'Brown out' and all that pish. Disprectful fools writing that nonsense, we are way better than last year, and Brown in effect has had a handful of games with his own team before being crucified. Unreal.

The hysteria around the club is unreal just now. I'd go as far as to say any manager would struggle in such a Machiavellian environment.

I thought we showed flashes of brilliance against Hibs yesterday, and we were by far the better footballing team of the two.

We're not far away from clicking, another clean sheet, we just have to hit the goal trail and we'll take off.

What happens here? 'Brown out' and all that pish. Disprectful fools writing that nonsense, we are way better than last year, and Brown in effect has had a handful of games with his own team before being crucified. Unreal.

no point in getting wound up about it Tup, its just the other extreme to the liberal board.

Whether or not we are in a better position to this time last year is extremely debatable though especially when you look at the goals scored, point tally and personnel. I'm not commenting on individual performances, havent seen so not qualified but while stats are like mini-skirts they do tell a story of sorts and no goals in the league this far in just isnt good enough no matter what colour wool you wrap it up in.

Thats the problem with tinterweb boards though, as you fully understand, balanced views are the exception not the rule and people are always looking to score a point over someone else.

No hassle min, pass them on to someone else when you're done with them.

'Conspiracy theory' is not a term I'm fond of, more 'alternative theory' to my mind, the truth will lie in between official accounts and wild speculation, one thing is 100% certain, there is no chance the fairy story Bush, Rumsfield, Cheney et al fed us with is anywhere near to accurate, and they should in a sane world be brought in front of a court of law to explain it.

But they run the fucking justice system, so forget it.

Bit like some of your AFC musings

you really are deluded min, utterly deluded. you still confident we'll finish top 6?

Kindly fuckoff.

So go and fuck yourself.

Aye, whatever you say tuppenace ha'penny.

You are the man.

you lead....others follow.....

a source of reliable and accurate information.....

oh, hang on......NO, you are full of shite!

NO-ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY! GET OVER IT.