Oddities In Your Life That People May Find A Bit Strange

The Boofon

I always have to have the volume on a telly at an even number.

Never set an alarm clock to go off with the minutes being at 5 or 0.

In other words if I need to get up at 5 am I'll set the alarm for 4.59 or 5.01.

I used to be bad for counting letters in sentences that I think about and making the count add to a multiple of ten. I've not been so bad at that lately due to being busier.

If I had a twitter account you could guarantee that every tweet would contain a multiple of 10 characters.

Don't know why I do it but I used to do it all the time. (40)

Anyone else do something that crazy? (30)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to read things backwards, and say the words backwards out loud in my head, leading to some quite comical sequences.

Secneuqes lacimoc etiuq emos ot gnidael, daeh ym ni duol tuo sdrawkcab sdrow eht yas dna, sdrawkcab sgniht daer ot evol I.

I can understand the first sentence but what does the Lithuanian sentence underneath it mean?

If some cunt digs a chunk of butter out the tub or several chunks for that matter i fill them in and flatten it out to a nice smooth finish.

I can't handle the toothpaste being squeezed from the middle and always tidy that up.

I need to be facing out the way if placed at a wall table in a restaurant but thats down to scanning out the minge rather than any OCD related funny business.

I cannot have crumbs in butter or margarine. Same for a bowl of sugar. Is some manky bastard has dropped a coffee granule in it I cannot use it.

Likewise coffee jars with traces of sugar make me kowk.

Don't get me started on someone using a buttery knife to use in a syrup or jam jar.

It's just not right.

Is it? :rolleyes:

Jesus fucking Christ yer a thick cunt sometimes.

Thought I seen you in the Tesco's earlier, on closer inspection it said thick cut... boom boom.

All doors in bedroom have to be closed before I can go to sleep, this included wardrobes etc etc.

And this will seem like sacrilegious, but I always leave a tiny dreg in my pint, over the years that will equate to a lot of lager, so in hindsight I may try and stop this.

Thought I seen you in the Tesco's earlier, on closer inspection it said thick cut... boom boom.

All doors in bedroom have to be closed before I can go to sleep, this included wardrobes etc etc.

And this will seem like sacrilegious, but I always leave a tiny dreg in my pint, over the years that will equate to a lot of lager, so in hindsight I may try and stop this.

It's Tesco nae Tesco's.

If you don't believe me ask Jimmy Hill. He stays next door to one.

Now that's gobbledegook.

How could you take this memory photograph without viewing the study material?

Of course I looked at it.

But these were serious exams, with serious questions, not like the pish you get these days.

I knew none of it 24 hours beforehand. I still knew none of it when I went in.

However I passed with flying colours, because my mind simply wrote out the answer, without having any knowledge of it, because I had looked at it.

Of course I looked at it.

But these were serious exams, with serious questions, not like the pish you get these days.

I knew none of it 24 hours beforehand. I still knew none of it when I went in.

However I passed with flying colours, because my mind simply wrote out the answer, without having any knowledge of it, because I had looked at it.

More goobledegook.

You must know the answer to pass.

If your mind wrote it, your mind knew it therefore you knew it.

You'd make a good brother.

Must not have any drips on the bottom of my glass (outside) owing to condensation. I find it remarkable that everyone doesn't need a beermat or napkin.

Anyone who can have the volume at an uneven number on their TV belongs in cornhill.

If I get a dirty £5 note, I unblinkingly ask to get it changed for a clean one (germs)

You need at least 3 ice trays full of ice in the freezer at all times.

Must not have any drips on the bottom of my glass (outside) owing to condensation. I find it remarkable that everyone doesn't need a beermat or napkin.

Excellent. Some pubs don't even bother with beermats.

I've heard of people being able to punch a hole through a beermat with their finger but I've never seen it done.