Boycott Dunfermline Game.

138 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boycott the Dunfermline Game?

• Yes
    • No

I'm a season, sorry was, a season ticket holder until tonight. Tomorrow I plan to return it to Pittodrie by post and will take the financial hit. I strongly urge those considering going to go to the Dunfermline game not to go, lets stick together as fans and let the board see our disapproval by not attending.

There is no other way the board will listen to us.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the hearts game, i said i wasnt going back for ages.

the hibs game came around and i nearly went but decided against it, didnt feel right but thought the tide was turning after the killie game.

now this....

fuck it, i dont have the money let alone the inclination to keep putting myself through this.

I'm a season, sorry was, a season ticket holder until tonight. Tomorrow I plan to return it to Pittodrie by post and will take the financial hit. I strongly urge those considering going to go to the Dunfermline game not to go, lets stick together as fans and let the board see our disapproval by not attending.

There is no other way the board will listen to us.

Agreed...only way to get any action

hey guys,

it is bad but we have to stick with the club. as an ex-player who attends on a regular basis, i see glimpses of something that could get us in the top six and thats about all we should be happy with just now. i was at kilmarnock game on saturday and the first twenty minutes of second half was as good as ive seen for a while so keep supporting the boys cos if you desert them, it can only get worse.

I haven't been to Pittodrie since Sat November the 28th 2009 (beat the Huns 1-0 Lee Miller). I had a season ticket since 1992 and went to Dnipro, Madrid, Munich and Olomouc away. I haven't given two buffalo shites about AFC now in 2 years. I really don't care what happens with AFC.

I really hope people that still care don't go to the Dunfermline game. An attendance of less than 1k would be great. Miller, Milne, Brown and 90% of the players out. Start from scratch.

hey guys,

it is bad but we have to stick with the club. as an ex-player who attends on a regular basis, i see glimpses of something that could get us in the top six and thats about all we should be happy with just now. i was at kilmarnock game on saturday and the first twenty minutes of second half was as good as ive seen for a while so keep supporting the boys cos if you desert them, it can only get worse.

I'll have some of what you're taking please.

A boycott will do more harm than good, and in an case there is already a boycott, of sorts, going on. Milne needs to rediscover some ambition or the downward spiral will continue.

Am amazed at tonight's result after what I saw on Saturday. No need to change the team and should've dispatched East Fife easily. Seems the club are experts in making life difficult for themselves but not much else.

A boycott will do more harm than good, and in an case there is already a boycott, of sorts, going on. Milne needs to rediscover some ambition or the downward spiral will continue.

Am amazed at tonight's result after what I saw on Saturday. No need to change the team and should've dispatched East Fife easily. Seems the club are experts in making life difficult for themselves but not much else.

Is it possible to rediscover something you've never had?

I will be in Liverpool that night anyway as I'm going to the Everton v Liverpool match on the Saturday

This is the option i have now gone for, around every 6 weeks I attend a different match in the EPL

Costs no more than I would be paying to drag myself around Scotland following the lack lustre care free dons

I think a boycott of games is the only way to wake up the Milne fool gang, nothing else speaks to him louder than money and if there is a lack of it because very very low paydays are coming in from match days then this might wake him up.In my opinion nothing else will

In the wider context, football as a past-time should be something you enjoy.

Going and supporting your team, great if you win, ach well there's always next week if you lose.

I'm almost 28 now, Dons fan since 92-ish and it's been an utterly fucking miserable experience supporting the Dons for the entire duration. If I've ever felt a high, then there's been an almighty low very shortly after it.

As a positive person and fan, when it starts affecting you to the point where there's not even any hope on the horizon, then you know it's pretty much time to give up.

Well done Milne, you win.

The end.

Exactly the way i think the lot of us are feeling right now.

Pep Guardiola hit the nail on the head after Barca's win this week. he said " We played a good game and made a big effort, which meant that the fans had a great time again,

hey guys,

Was that you with the old virtual reality helmet on?

Seriously though min - loyalty is one thing and you are respected for that but come on admit it, the whole thing is in the sh*t isnt it?.

Maybe if some (lots) of ex-players made the right noises we might be able to get some of this dead wood out from the club

I won't be there. i'll be in the pub.

I've had it with Aberdeen for the time being.

Milne and his band of fucktards on the board win.

A succession of managers reputations in tatters and numerous players with the wrong attitudes.

Tonights result barely surprised me and sadly I hardly care.

I've seen some results over the years. Stenny, QOTS etc, but this is one too much now. Best decision EVER in not wasting