Next Sacked!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck can Terry Butcher be shorter odds than Pa Broon?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

I think Broon has 2 games to save his job.

Its a straight fight between Colin Calderwood and Broon imo.

Lets hope Butcher does get the bullet...he's a better option than we have currently picking up wages at Todders!!

Would take him tomorrow...seem to remember an ex-hun making a rather good job of things at AFC a few years back

How the fuck can Terry Butcher be shorter odds than Pa Broon?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

I think Broon has 2 games to save his job.

Its a straight fight between Colin Calderwood and Broon imo.

The amount of time we gave Mcghee i think you are wrong. It all depends how it goes in the league but if really struggling by December and cut adrift is the only way we might sack Brown i think. If in really dangerous position Milne might get cheque book out to get us away from relegation. I think the statement from milne says what position we are at.

2 defeats and we're bottom, have a shyte squad, half our "usual" crowds, out the league cup by part timers.

Reckon we will lose on Saturday bringing up massive game against Dunfermline next Friday. Lose that and pressure would surely be too much. However for some reason i think we will beat Dunfermline.

Butcher:

A manager who has done NOTHING in the game, save for nearly putting Well to the wall, crippling Coventry city, bottoming out at Brentford, and now he's in a comfort zone at Caley, a club where alcoholism is no barrier to success.

Robertson is also something of an alkie, the driving is keeping him off the drink, that's why he's packing it in.

Neither are tolerable for Aberdeen.

Brown has not had a chance yet.

Butcher:

A manager who has done NOTHING in the game, save for nearly putting Well to the wall, crippling Coventry city, bottoming out at Brentford, and now he's in a comfort zone at Caley, a club where alcoholism is no barrier to success.

Robertson is also something of an alkie, the driving is keeping him off the drink, that's why he's packing it in.

Tup, this is his chance!

Butcher:

Brown blew his last chance when he did not put out his stongest starting 11 on Tuesday against East Fife...his team choice smacked of arrogance and stupidity...How daft is he...under mounting pressure he started the game with a weakened team for the only chance we have of anything silver this season...dumb dumb dumb!!!

Brown blew his last chance when he did not put out his stongest starting 11 on Tuesday against East Fife...his team choice smacked of arrogance and stupidity...How daft is he...under mounting pressure he started the game with a weakened team for the only chance we have of anything silver this season...dumb dumb dumb!!!

I must have missed the Scottish Cup game that we got beat in, remind me again who we played?

Butcher:

A manager who has done NOTHING in the game, save for nearly putting Well to the wall,

Butcher took over Well after they went into administration losing 19 first team players and crashing unsurprisingly to bottom of league. In 3 seasons after led them to 6th, 6th and 8th.

Rightly or wrongly, there is no way Brown is getting sacked in the next 2 games. I just can't see it happening at all.

^ This. I reckon the board will stump up cash for new players in January ahead of sacking Brown before the end of the season. We're developing a reputation for turning decent managers shite, so convincing anybody to take over from him will be difficult.

I reckon the board will stump up cash for new players in January ahead of sacking Brown before the end of the season. We're developing a reputation for turning decent managers shite, so convincing anybody to take over from him will be difficult.

These managers you talk of were/are clearly not up to the task.

The facts are we have a bigger budget than most and our goal is pushing for Europe come the split and not getting knocked out of cups by diddy clubs.

I don't think that is too much to ask.

I'd go as far as to say its not too hard a goal for someone who has a background in the game and therefore contacts and some footballing knowledge.

They were playing lower opposition, they rested a couple of players the same as we did. The only difference is that Rangers have more quality in depth than we do.

If this was against Celtic or Aberdeen they would have fielded a much stronger squad.

Thats the point...If we were to do anything of note this season we had to play our strongest team...we didn't and it backfired spectacularly...Brown fu*ked up big style

The facts are we have a bigger budget than most and our goal is pushing for Europe come the split and not getting knocked out of cups by diddy clubs.

I don't think that is too much to ask.

I'd go as far as to say its not too hard a goal for someone who has a background in the game and therefore contacts and some footballing knowledge.

Is there an echo in here?

Your man Broon is not up to the task Tup min.