Next Sacked!

Thats the point...If we were to do anything of note this season we had to play our strongest team...we didn't and it backfired spectacularly...Brown fu*ked up big style

I thought your point was that the league cup was the ONLY cup we had a chance in because Rangers and Celtic didn't care that much about it, despite the fact that since 1990-1991 season, only 5 teams outside of the Old Firm have won it.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butcher:

A manager who has done NOTHING in the game, save for nearly putting Well to the wall, crippling Coventry city, bottoming out at Brentford, and now he's in a comfort zone at Caley, a club where alcoholism is no barrier to success.

Robertson is also something of an alkie, the driving is keeping him off the drink, that's why he's packing it in.

Neither are tolerable for Aberdeen.

Brown has not had a chance yet.

we wondered when you were going to re-appear tuppence ha'penny.

Out of interest, still think we are an improving team?.......

I thought your point was that the league cup was the ONLY cup we had a chance in because Rangers and Celtic didn't care that much about it, despite the fact that since 1990-1991 season, only 5 teams outside of the Old Firm have won it.

Yes that was my point...a chance nothing more nothing less...on the other hand I don't think we have any chance of winning the SPL or the Scottish Cup...Is this clear enough for you

Yes that was my point...a chance nothing more nothing less...on the other hand I don't think we have any chance of winning the SPL or the Scottish Cup...Is this clear enough for you

No. Elaborate. I believe you are speaking shite.

League Cup - In 20 years, the Old Firm didn't win it in only FIVE of those 20

Scottish Cup - In 20 years, the Old Firm didn't win it in SIX of those 20

Going by that, i'd say we have more chance of winning the Scottish Cup than the League Cup :thumbup1:

Going by that, i'd say we have more chance of winning the Scottish Cup than the League Cup :thumbup1:

Going by your stats a non OF does have more chance winning the Scottish cup........But it won't be AFC

Historically maybe...I was talking about the here and now...Do you think that we will win the Scottish Cup this year?

I don't but would be interested to know if you do

Historically maybe...I was talking about the here and now...Do you think that we will win the Scottish Cup this year?

I don't but would be interested to know if you do

The point you were making was that we've more chance of winning the League Cup than the Scottish Cup. Discounting the fact that we are no longer in the League Cup this year, we have as much chance of winning either (or as little chance the way we are playing at the moment). You also pointed out that Rangers and Celtic don't care about the League cup, which i've proved isn't the case by the fact that they win the competition at least 3 out of every 4 years.

The point you were making was that we've more chance of winning the League Cup than the Scottish Cup. Discounting the fact that we are no longer in the League Cup this year, we have as much chance of winning either (or as little chance the way we are playing at the moment). You also pointed out that Rangers and Celtic don't care about the League cup, which i've proved isn't the case by the fact that they win the competition at least 3 out of every 4 years.

Wraps it up nicely...I still think Brown made a bad call and screwed any chance the good people of Aberdeen had of anything meaningfull this season.

Maybe I'm too hard on the old fella

It's too soon to be sacking Brown.

- We have no money and have spent enough in severance packages

- There is no-one that is available that would be better. Dont start me on Jim Jefferies....wouldnt want that squeaky, excuse ridden, fat, big nosed buffoon anywhere near Pittodrie!

Browns coat is definitely on a shooglier peg after Tuesday, but sacking him would be a bad move just now.

He has not helped himself by badly mis-managing the balance of the squad.

But he and we have to live with that until January.

These managers you talk of were/are clearly not up to the task.

I'd go as far as to say its not too hard a goal for someone who has a background in the game and therefore contacts and some footballing knowledge.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing... Who do you think would consider coming here and definitely not turn shite??!?!! McGhee and Brown were doing very well at Motherwell when we got both of them, both have got an extensive contacts list, and both have worked at various levels for various clubs/organisations! They seemed to tick all your boxes at the time?

Is there an echo in here?

Your man Broon is not up to the task Tup min.

Nonsense.

If that's the case, based on one result with our stiffs team against lower league opponents who only get one big game every year, then I fully expect to see about eight managers sacked tomorrow.

It happens to every team and Aberdeen are no exception.

we wondered when you were going to re-appear tuppence ha'penny.

Out of interest, still think we are an improving team?.......

Aye, funnily enough.

I dinna tend to change course because of one result, I don't get hysterical ever in my life about anything, and I look long rather than short term when I make my mind up about all issues.

When you also consider that was not our first team, but rather the fringe players, then your point is irrelevant.

But fair play to you for being consistent, a consistent torn-faced cunt, but still.

Aye, funnily enough.

I dinna tend to change course because of one result, I don't get hysterical ever in my life about anything, and I look long rather than short term when I make my mind up about all issues.

When you also consider that was not our first team, but rather the fringe players, then your point is irrelevant.

But fair play to you for being consistent, a consistent torn-faced cunt, but still.

We are clearly NOT improving you deluded tool.

what is it - 3 wins in 20?!

4 goals in 8 games?

beaten by a part-time 2nd division team having been in front.

an unbalanced squad with one full back, one winger and about 23 shite strikers in it?

aye, tuppence, we are improving....

clueless, absolutely clueless.

Nonsense.

If that's the case, based on one result with our stiffs team against lower league opponents who only get one big game every year, then I fully expect to see about eight managers sacked tomorrow.

It happens to every team and Aberdeen are no exception.

Think browns problem isnt tuesday as you have rightly stated but the run of 3 wins in 20 games is unacceptable

I dont think brown will be sacked and think him and knox would probably quit as they cant be fucked! Maybe thats whats missing, a young coach to give us some energy? I mean that within the current structure, i dont want another roy aitken

Broon was daft not to take Steven Craigen with him when he quit Well...would have done a better job as Club captain than Foster and could have been groomed (not in the paedo sense) to take over when Broon retires...missed a trick there I think...It's called succession planning...all proper Companies/Businesses do it some football teams too (Smith/McCoist)...taking on 70 year olds with no plan in place for the inevitable when the boss retires is just plain daft...I would have thought an astute business man like Milne would have known this...Ah maybe not...a very short sighted panic appointment

True, however this season we have chance at the Scottish Cup.

Do you honestly believe this?...I guess Culter have a chance as well they are entered.....but in real terms do you think is a possibility...if so...let me have your real name so we can give Cornhill some sort of advance warning that you will be arriving...wise up min

they are on contracts until December 2012, i believe. Craig and Archie won't be sacked that i am sure of but Brown must take blame for his part and he will be maybe not publically but he will and i am sure Archie would have told him he had fucked up too! the only criticism of Brown i have is he won't go the Milne and demand funds he always says stuff like " it would be wrong to ask for more funds or unfair to ask for more" well Craig whether it'sd remiss or not go and bloody do it if Milne asks for reason show the cunt the league table that does'nt lie. i accept browns record of 3 wins in 20 is poor and he himslef will know that that kind of figure gets managers sacked

Do you honestly believe this?...I guess Culter have a chance as well they are entered.....but in real terms do you think is a possibility...if so...let me have your real name so we can give Cornhill some sort of advance warning that you will be arriving...wise up min

Y....E....S... i.... do.... believe....it..... .

wage.... thief....l...o....l

• Site Sponsor

We have exactly 0% chance of winning any cup this year the way we are playing.

edit: or next year before anyone says "the Scottish Cup final is next year"

I assumed you meant season so no sweat, it's nae Tup replying to you.

We are out of the league cup and have 0% of winning it.

We are still in the Scottish cup so have a chance of winning it. I didn't say we would, but we still have a chance.