Next Sacked!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, Craigan has spent 13 years at Motherwell all in, is the club captain, has taken charge of the team during managerial upheavals, signed a new contract in the summer, is due a testimonial and was vocally dissapointed in Browns behaviour and departure. Is he really going to leave Motherwell for Aberdeen??

Probably not...but everyone has a price and the carrot of managment similar to what RFC did with Smith and McCoist, when Brown retires, could be enough...it's all about the way you pitch it.

Wait a minute Wiggy does the pitching...no your right nae chance

Here's one for youz......

The split has come, we're bottom 6 (thats a fucking nap imo) and we are level on points with Caley at the botton of the table.

Who do you fancy to get more out of their squads Broon or Butcher?

I think it would be Butcher.

Yes, all well and good, meanwhile back in the real world Aberdeen will certainly not be in a relegation battle this year.

Here's one for youz......

The split has come, we're bottom 6 (thats a fucking nap imo) and we are level on points with Caley at the botton of the table.

Who do you fancy to get more out of their squads Broon or Butcher?

I think it would be Butcher.

If we were in that position then Brown wouldn't be our manager. He'd have been binned long before the split if we were marooned like that.

Yes, all well and good, meanwhile back in the real world Aberdeen will certainly not be in a relegation battle this year.

:hysterical:

This year as in 2011 perhaps not but I think they may well be in a relegation battle this season.

:spanner:

Aye cos we have a good deep balanced squad and are in good form.

Oh hud, on back in the real world we've nae shape, poor players, nae wide players and have won 3 in 20 under Broon.

Broon v Butcher head to head in a relegation battle and the hun cunt (Butcher) would get his squad fighting unlike Broon who is clearly not the man of honour and contacts that we thought he was.

Rails Bookies is in Kirkwall, I can nip down and put on a bet for you tup, if required?

Na, I'm not a betting man, the odd coupon notwithstanding, I'm just highlighting this maniac's erroneous assumptions that Wick has a bookies called that and I live there, both incorrect, at least he's consistent.

Na, I'm not a betting man, the odd coupon notwithstanding, I'm just highlighting this maniac's erroneous assumptions that Wick has a bookies called that and I live there, both incorrect, at least he's consistent.

I never said it did, I said it was the closest bookies to Wick according to Yell.

:checkit:

Fancy giving odds that we're not involved in a relegation battle this season?

No, thought not.

You ken we will be and your man Broon is not up to the task.

Why else do you think he is here. Brown came to us from Motherwell because we offered him a two year deal and Motherwell would not. No other reason.

Hardly makes him greedy - if you were working for nothing or next to nothing in your job and someone offered you a contract with more money at a bigger company, don't tell me you'd turn it down.

If our board are going to dick away more money, I'd prefer for it to be on new players rather than a new manager.

Agreed.

Anyone can see that these players are just not up for a fight. Foster, Clark, Jack are a complete joke.

Who will make them up for the fight?

Gentle Auld Broon?

We got Broon for fuck all. Cut our losses and get shot of him now.

He should of walked after the east fife (yes fucking east fife, still canna believe it) defeat.

He's not the old man of football contacts and honour we thought he was.

No honour and no loans shows he spouts shyte.

GTF you silly old fool!

Who will make them up for the fight?

Gentle Auld Broon?

We got Broon for fuck all. Cut our losses and get shot of him now.

He should of walked after the east fife (yes fucking east fife, still canna believe it) defeat.

He's not the old man of football contacts and honour we thought he was.

No honour and no loans shows he spouts shyte.

GTF you silly old fool!

I think by not sacking him were delaying the inevitable.

Afc wont sack brown and afc are losing money at crazy rate! If come jan we are still in this position with smg laying off staff i dont see how funds would be released! Fallon signing took us over agred budget already, whatever happens for rest of season it will involve our current squad and manager!

Afc wont sack brown and afc are losing money at crazy rate! If come jan we are still in this position with smg laying off staff i dont see how funds would be released! Fallon signing took us over agred budget already, whatever happens for rest of season it will involve our current squad and manager!

So if we're in a relegation fight (fit it looks affa like we will) the crowds are around 6k we'll just keep the same team and manager?

:itch-chin: