Spain/Liechtenstein V Scotland

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading over for both games and the under 21 game in Luxembourg. Staying in Alicante for the Spain game. As well as the Scotland games also planning to head to Spanish cup game on the 12th between Orihuela and Cadiz and hopefully Real Betis v Madrid and Rayo v Espanyol at the weekend if the fixtures work out. Cannot wait for this now.

Heading over for both games and the under 21 game in Luxembourg. Staying in Alicante for the Spain game. As well as the Scotland games also planning to head to Spanish cup game on the 12th between Orihuela and Cadiz and hopefully Real Betis v Madrid and Rayo v Espanyol at the weekend if the fixtures work out. Cannot wait for this now.

Manliest holiday ever - I salute you :beer:

Explain.

Just the embarrassment of the drunken bellends with feathers in their hats.

I'm sure the majority of them are fine upstanding fellas but the sights you see when the camera pans into the crowd is cringeworthy.

I don't believe any other country have as many sights as those that attend a Scotland match.

I was unfortunate enough to be in Amsterdam airport the day after a Scotland match a year or so ago and it was wall to wall with smelly drunken retards all dressed up like the front of a shortbread tin.

I was ashamed to be from the same country as those mongols.

Going to both as well as all the games Jute has mentioned in-between getting some relaxing time. Can't wait for this it's going to be some trip. 

Bruce will give u a shout for the game, is The Wife staying in Benidorm when game on or coming up for it too?? Will def meet up at some point when out there. 

Going to both as well as all the games Jute has mentioned in-between getting some relaxing time. Can't wait for this it's going to be some trip. 

Bruce will give u a shout for the game, is The Wife staying in Benidorm when game on or coming up for it too?? Will def meet up at some point when out there. 

Nice one, see you out there. She's planning to stay in Benidorm for the day i think.

Just the embarrassment of the drunken bellends with feathers in their hats.

I'm sure the majority of them are fine upstanding fellas but the sights you see when the camera pans into the crowd is cringeworthy.

I don't believe any other country have as many sights as those that attend a Scotland match.

I was unfortunate enough to be in Amsterdam airport the day after a Scotland match a year or so ago and it was wall to wall with smelly drunken retards all dressed up like the front of a shortbread tin.

I was ashamed to be from the same country as those mongols.

Are you French?