• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose heading over?

Were having a week in Benidorm for it.

:beer::beer: :drink: :dance: :drink: :cheers:

BA Heathrow the morn's nicht.

Zurich early Setterday.

Alpine cho choo inti Vaduz for aboot midday.

Next day Zurich > Alicante (fucking extortionate, but entirely necessary Air Berlin effort).

Arrive 3pm, check in Melia pudding on the marina.

Back Widnisday. Drained. O' athing.

BA Heathrow the morn's nicht.

Zurich early Setterday.

Alpine cho choo inti Vaduz for aboot midday.

Next day Zurich > Alicante (fucking extortionate, but entirely necessary Air Berlin effort).

Arrive 3pm, check in Melia pudding on the marina.

Back Widnisday. Drained. O' athing.

see you on monday min

The Spaniards will beat the Czechs for two pretty straightforward reasons.

1. The Spanish are much, much better.

2. The Spanish will have be playing with attackers on the pitch.

Imagine that... playing with a forward line.

Fucking crazy stuff best left to the professionals, rather than Scotland, that's for sure.

see you on monday min

Aye min.

I might nae see you though!

Whatever manglement I find myself drawn into, I'll be doing it tastefully.

So that Boof disnae feel ony mair embarrasment by association with his fellow Scots. :thumbup1:

I can see fit he's saying aboot some o' the gypes gan aboot like.

But generally, maist are pretty sound.

its not beyond the possibilities tht the czechs will draw with lithuania, they did beat the czechs in the away leg. So providing we pick up 4 points in the last 2 games it could be enough! Looking back we have yet again blown it! Victory on Saturday should have sealed our playoff spot. Defnsive performances against joke outfits like Lithuania and Czechs have cost us very badly! If it werent for czech's being so shit we would be playing for nothing this weekend!

its not beyond the possibilities tht the czechs will draw with lithuania, they did beat the czechs in the away leg. So providing we pick up 4 points in the last 2 games it could be enough! Looking back we have yet again blown it! Victory on Saturday should have sealed our playoff spot. Defnsive performances against joke outfits like Lithuania and Czechs have cost us very badly! If it werent for czech's being so shit we would be playing for nothing this weekend!

This is the thing that bothers me most. The Czechs are fuckin' shite! Their current side is their worst for years! It's criminal that we didn't finish second in this group.

everyones taking about us prob being out, bottom line is, we're probably going to finish 2nd.

what our biggest worry should be, is who the hell we will need to face in a playoff!

I know and its slightly annoying how easily we are written off and the negativity that surrounds us is worse than ever.

so many twist and turns that could happen, the Czechs could upset Spain tonight for instance. thats fitba though and I can't wait for it all to start

3-0 win for Spain tonight to start with please

does it not go to to goal difference this time?

For some reason I though we were only 1 point behind the Czechs

No it's head to head first and then all other weird and wonderful combinations if that was the same.

I doubt Lithuania will beat Czechs so Scotland will need a point in Spain to stand a chance I reckon.

Richard Branson is personally flying me by hydrogen powered rocket missile to his new Virgin bar in outer space, where I'll be surrounded by around 40,000 satelllites at any given moment, which will enable me to pick and choose from 10,000,000,000,000 TV channels, and he has a telescope big enough for me to watch either of the games live from space should I choose to or indeed anyone on earth's telly, or all of them at once if I want.

I'm not going to be watching either game but I thought I should share this useless self-flagellating information with some people who don't give two fucks about it for some unknown reason.

Come on Scotland.

Richard Branson is personally flying me by hydrogen powered rocket missile to his new Virgin bar in outer space, where I'll be surrounded by around 40,000 satelllites at any given moment, which will enable me to pick and choose from 10,000,000,000,000 TV channels, and he has a telescope big enough for me to watch either of the games live from space should I choose to or indeed anyone on earth's telly, or all of them at once if I want.

I'm not going to be watching either game but I thought I should share this useless self-flagellating information with some people who don't give two fucks about it for some unknown reason.

Come on Scotland.

why not?

they are both on council tv

im not righting us off! I just think its absolute ridiculous playing zero upfront against czechs and playing defensive against lithuania away! If we have played like we should have we would prob have an extra 3 points on board (draw at czechs away and win away to Lithuania), meaning the spain game would be meaningless if we win on saturday!

Saying all that I still believe we can do it! Cumon Scotland!

im not righting us off! I just think its absolute ridiculous playing zero upfront against czechs and playing defensive against lithuania away! If we have played like we should have we would prob have an extra 3 points on board (draw at czechs away and win away to Lithuania), meaning the spain game would be meaningless if we win on saturday!

Saying all that I still believe we can do it! Cumon Scotland!

the two games that stick out for me are the Czechs at home and Lithuania away. I believe we are far better than Lithuania and should have hammered them at home by more than one goal. We should have taken 3 points out there too.

The away game in the Czech Rep was not one I thought we'd take points from, a draw at best. despite the Czechs not being what they once were they are still a good side and not "shit" as so many claimed. Any game at home we should be looking to take 3 points from.

why not?

they are both on council tv

I will be watching them I was only 'sending up' (to the stars) Roberto's needless I'll be sitting in a bar in the Maldives waited on hand and foot getting lager delivered by the pint via a black man in a skiff boast.

He could have just said I'll be watching the game on holiday.

I'll be watching both of course, I'm Scotland through and through.