Worst Afc Starting 11 Of The Last 20 Years...

true, but i'm sure you would have done the same given half a chance. was it nae regi blinker he smashed after about 40 seconds? funny but nae much use to the team. from the games he lasted more than a minute i recall him giving the ball away every time he got it, either that or having a pop shot at goal.

Best Pepper moment wasnt the 55 second (or whatever it was) sending off but his red card at Tynecastle. He put in a shocking two footed tackle on Paul Ritchie, Ritchie jumped up, quite justifiably, to square up to him. Pepper headbutted him the face.

A scholar and a gentleman.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bossu

Fabiano Bus Ifil McQuilken

Tiernan Pepper Ingolfsson

Mike Stewart Prunty

Fuck me, that team sends a shiver down my spine

Worst midfielder I've seen, a particularly good memory is when we were 3-0 down at Easter Road and he hadn't passed a ball all day, he scored and ran towards the fans but no-one around us could celebrate for laughing.

see?

whats the point when you have folk putting ryan jack and even diamond in the worst EVER players over the last 20 years

thick

Zander Diamond is one of the worst centre half's I've ever witnessed, and I don't just include for Aberdeen in that. An absolute abomination of a (use term loosely) footballer.

Worst midfielder I've seen, a particularly good memory is when we were 3-0 down at Easter Road and he hadn't passed a ball all day, he scored and ran towards the fans but no-one around us could celebrate for laughing.

Was at that game. We sacked it after the third and went to the pub. Have never seen that goal in any footage and to this day still consider it an urban myth and/or a vidiprinter error.

GK Michael Watt A shitebag of the highest order

LB Richie Byrne Nuff said

RB Stephen Payne The new beckham

CB John Inglis Zeus, more like zanussi

CB Gary Smith (2nd time) Not interested, and another shitebag

LM Ben Thornley Squeaky useless wee fxcker

RM Rickey Gillies Nearly half a mill for the new dalglish, still think to this day Chick Young was his agent

CM Gary Mcdonald setting the spl on fire, unfortunately shit doesnt burn

CM Brian O'Neill Utter chocolate , and cost a lot

CF Tommy Wright Quite simply the worst piece of transfer business ever conducted by an AFC manager

CF Darren Mackie

Everyone loves to hate Darren Mackie don't they?

It is a joke he could even be considered for a worst ever XI when there is so much more dross to choose from up front.

Mackie has scored double figures in more than one season for us - we've had strikers that never got double figures in their Aberdeen career.

And as for Stoney - you just love to stir it, don't you?

It is a joke he could even be considered for a worst ever XI when there is so much more dross to choose from up front.

Mackie has scored double figures in more than one season for us - we've had strikers that never got double figures in their Aberdeen career.

Sorry Your right

I would like to sub leigh hinds for Laurant D'Jaffo.

Mackie has scored 67 goals in 349 appearances. Thats 0.19 goals a game or 1 goal every 5.2 games. Whatever way you look at it it's a shocking return for a so called striker. He is in my worst team because he is SH!T.

true, but i'm sure you would have done the same given half a chance. was it nae regi blinker he smashed after about 40 seconds? funny but nae much use to the team. from the games he lasted more than a minute i recall him giving the ball away every time he got it, either that or having a pop shot at goal.

It was against Dundee United at Pittodrie, think it was Lars Zetterlund he halved.

1. Nicky Walker

2. Tzanko Tzvetanov

3. David Lilley

4. John Ingls

5. Malcom Kpedekpo

6. Darren Young

7. Nigel Pepper

8. Michael Craig

9. Illian Kiriakov

10. Alex Di Rocco

11. Leon Mike

Think Kpedekpo was a forward was he not?

Alex Di Rocco was superb. Tzanko would stroll into out team today as well (not hard having nae fullbacks).

Think Kpedekpo was a forward was he not?

Alex Di Rocco was superb. Tzanko would stroll into out team today as well (not hard having nae fullbacks).

Name:

Malcolm Kpedekpo

Malcolm Kpedekpo - Season 1996-97

1996-97 Squad Number:

Position:

Defender

Date of Birth:

27th August 1976

Birthplace:

Aberdeen

Height:

6' 0

Weight:

12st 13

Signed:

08/10/94

Career History:

Hermes

Agree propably worse players have played for Aberdeen but most of them have already been said. One thing Di Rocco was not and that was Superb.

Tzanko was rank!!

Name:

Malcolm Kpedekpo

1996-97 Squad Number:

Position:

Defender

Date of Birth:

27th August 1976

Birthplace:

Aberdeen

Height:

6' 0

Weight:

12st 13

Signed:

08/10/94

Career History:

Hermes

Agree propably worse players have played for Aberdeen but most of them have already been said. One thing Di Rocco was not and that was Superb.

Tzanko was rank!!

Info above is wrong. Kpedekpo was a striker. Him and Dennis Wyness were going to be the next big thing up front when I first started going to pittodrie around 1996.

Glad to see they both made it to the top level.

Name:

Malcolm Kpedekpo

1996-97 Squad Number:

Position:

Defender

Date of Birth:

27th August 1976

Birthplace:

Aberdeen

Height:

6' 0

Weight:

12st 13

Signed:

08/10/94

Career History:

Hermes

Tzanko was rank!!

Well according to Wikipedia, and my memory Kpedekpo was a forward.

Di Rocco played loads of games (and scored a fair few goals) in the French top league - left us to join St Ettienne. Safe to say he is likely to be better than all the forwards we currently have (accepting we havnt seen much of Fallon or Chalali) so to have him in an all time worst team is ridiculous. He scored 3 goals in 10 games for us.

And Tvetanov played in a World Cup Semi Final in 1994.

Di Rocco?

Are you nuts?

3-1 down to Motherwell, Di Rocco came off the bench and changed the game - we got a draw and were unlucky to not win the game.

Worst inclusion so far.

Di Rocco also slated Aberdeen in a French Mag I can recall he was booed as he was subbed just after this was made public. Cant recall the game thats a bit hazzy.

As I said there are worse players but I did not like him so thats why I put him in.

Info above is wrong. Kpedekpo was a striker. Him and Dennis Wyness were going to be the next big thing up front when I first started going to pittodrie around 1996.

Glad to see they both made it to the top level.

Looks like Kpedekpo played in both positions as he played at the back a few times. Jack of all trades........

AFC website has him as a defender also. Defo played at the back the times I saw him.

Looks like Kpedekpo played in both positions as he played at the back a few times. Jack of all trades........

AFC website has him as a defender also. Defo played at the back the times I saw him.

Kpedepko never played as a defender, the AFC heritage website is obvi wrong, he was a striker.

Seems to be doing well for himself now!

http://www.camagonline.co.uk/NewCA/2010-19/4820.aspx

"

His career nearly took a very different direction, however. Back in 1992, Malcolm’s skills on the football pitch attracted the attention of both Celtic and Aberdeen FC, his home team (“Kpedekpo” comes from his Ghanaian father). He was still at school and Celtic wanted him to quit and join the club fulltime. Aberdeen, however, was prepared to take him on part-time so that he could continue through school and then university.

Malcolm recalls: “I’d leave on a Saturday morning and play with the first team, and be back at the halls of residence by 7.30pm. I tended to get most of my games at the end of the season, though, so it tended to clash with exams!”

By his early 20s Malcolm was getting games with the first team as a centre-forward. He says: “It was a great time... I decided that I would give it everything I could to try and make it, but if I could not make it at the top level in football I would go and do something different, rather than move to a team further down the league.

At 22 you should be playing all the time, but I was only playing when people were injured, and at the same time the club was signing new centre-forwards. It doesn’t take a genius to work out what’s happening.”

Think its harsh on guys like Kpedeko, who really didnt feature alot, save your ire for the wage thieves

I've nothing against him, don't remember him being very good but then he'll have been paid feck all. Also would have been up against Shearer / Jess / Dodds for a place, no shame he cudne get in ahead of them.

I also remember the final game of the season against Dundee I think it was when people staged a "walk out" and their was a guy called Stephen Tarditti (or have I made this up) and he was simply the worst player i have ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt. Correct me if I'm wrong about his name etc...

I think the worst culprits are the ones that you know can do a lot better, but just don't have the attitude and are lazy fuckers. For example Kerr and Aluko. If a player is rubbish, but you know he is trying his damned hardest while he's out on the field, you really can't fault him (you can blame the manager for picking him in the first place!).

I also remember the final game of the season against Dundee I think it was when people staged a "walk out" and their was a guy called Stephen Tarditti (or have I made this up) and he was simply the worst player i have ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt. Correct me if I'm wrong about his name etc...

Ah yes the dregs of Pele's reign - Stephen Tarditi, forgot about him!!