Worst Afc Starting 11 Of The Last 20 Years...

Looks like Kpedekpo played in both positions as he played at the back a few times. Jack of all trades........

AFC website has him as a defender also. Defo played at the back the times I saw him.

I can confirm he was not a defender. If he ever played there for afc he was being played out of position.

I played in same team as him and against him up to u18 level and he was a striker.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has said any of the following is either fishing or an idiot:

De visscher

Touzani

Di rocco

Jack

Mcallister

Macguire

Mayer

Tsvetanov

Jess

Mawene

D'jaffo

Newell

J miller

Dow

Most of the other names mentioned I don't necessarily agree with but they could be argued as being part of the worst 11 in last 20 years. Those listed above however, utter nonsense.

I can confirm he was not a defender. If he ever played there for afc he was being played out of position.

I played in same team as him and against him up to u18 level and he was a striker.

Fair doos I will stand corrected. Must have been taken on as a sub as a defender the day I can remember. Might be the reason my memory of him is of him being pish.

You must have been some player to be in the same team or against him being 2 years younger than him!!

That might be a good post to see if there are any guys who have played in the same team as future 1st team players. What team did you play with him at?

Fair doos I will stand corrected. Must have been taken on as a sub into defence the day I can remember. Might be the reason my memory of him is of him being pish.

That might be a good post to see if there are any guys who have played in the same team as future 1st team players. What team did you play with him at?

Stoneywood. I was only 1 year younger in terms of school years.

Thinking about it, over the years I've played in the same team as a couple of other players who ended up at the dons or another team at one time or another

Dennis wyness, rowson, Gav Rae, Michael Craig...

Think that's aboot it?...

Anyone who has said any of the following is either fishing or an idiot:

De visscher

Touzani

Di rocco

Jack

Mcallister

Macguire

Mayer

Tsvetanov

Jess

Mawene

D'jaffo

Newell

J miller

Dow

Most of the other names mentioned I don't necessarily agree with but they could be argued as being part of the worst 11 in last 20 years. Those listed above however, utter nonsense.

FFS D'jaffo was utter mince. Slower than a week in jail.

Ah yes the dregs of Pele's reign - Stephen Tarditi, forgot about him!!

You can tell he was an Aberdeen player.

From his profile on the Stoneyburn JFC website

3 thing to take on a desert island:

1.A massive carry out

2.Mobile phone

3.dial a drink number.

Could you make a "good" Aberdeen side out of all these players that have been mentioned? A squad that would be top 6? I think you could comfortably find an 11 that would beat Caley or Dunfermline.

Especially as someone has got Jess and Bernard in their starting 11!

I'll give it a try.

Not biting with the Jess effort though.

Stillie

Jack - McGuire - Smith - McAllister

Miller - Bernard - Mayer - Dow

Hinds - Di Rocco

Ony eess? :dontknow:

I'll give it a try.

Not biting with the Jess effort though.

Stillie

Jack - McGuire - Smith - McAllister

Miller - Bernard - Mayer - Dow

Hinds - Di Rocco

Ony eess? :dontknow:

Jack, Miller, Smith, Bernard and Di Rocco shouldn't be anywhere near the worst 11 in my opinion. Di Rocco and Smith, for example, would probably walk into our starting 11 at the moment.

Just had a thought.

If you look at the "worst ever starting XI" that doesn't mean 11 players you think were crap from different squads.

It means worst ever starting XI - ie eleven players who actually took to the field together to start a match

Based on that, I'm going to go for the following;

Preece

Higgins Rutkiewicz Heikkinen Morrison

Buckley Tosh Foster Sheerin Muirhead

Zdrilic

Manager: S Paterson

Wed 21st April 2004.

Score: Celtic 1 Aberdeen 2 :lolceltic:

Who the fuck picked Paul Bernard? :dontknow:

Ok he was our most expensive player - before the Winters/Dodds deal i suppose - but he couldn't help injuries hitting him, bit like Jamie Smith but fucking hell he was a great player when fit. Him and Jess were instrumental in assisting Shearer and Dodds in our winning League Cup campaign alone.

Just had a thought.

If you look at the "worst ever starting XI" that doesn't mean 11 players you think were crap from different squads.

It means worst ever starting XI - ie eleven players who actually took to the field together to start a match

Based on that, I'm going to go for the following;

Preece

Higgins Rutkiewicz Heikkinen Morrison

Buckley Tosh Foster Sheerin Muirhead

Zdrilic

Manager: S Paterson

Wed 21st April 2004.

Score: Celtic 1 Aberdeen 2 :lolceltic:

thats a pretty minging team