Pubs To Avoid

Guest milne_afc

Powder up the ass? Is that normal... :laughing:

Just seems a bit draconian, do I have to be acting druggy like to obtain a test, or is it a free for all?

One of my mates was in the paper recently when they introduced this testing malarky and i joked with him about having powder up his arse so that's where that joke came from :laughing:

If i'm being honest i don't know what the deal is with it, assume it's just random :dontknow:

Was in that new Japanese bar restaurant above the academy last week, the one that shut down a while ago. Think it is called Konichi or something.

Place used to be shite but is now even worse. Thought a Jap themed bar would serve a good pint of Asahi at least. The fuckers need to clean out their pipes as the pisch they served me was eggy as fuck. I won't be back.

Was in that new Japanese bar restaurant above the academy last week, the one that shut down a while ago. Think it is called Konichi or something.

Place used to be shite but is now even worse. Thought a Jap themed bar would serve a good pint of Asahi at least. The fuckers need to clean out their pipes as the pisch they served me was eggy as fuck. I won't be back.

Love Japanese food, will have to give it a go. Is it proper Japanese food like they serve in Oryza, sashimi, sushi etc?

One of my mates was in the paper recently when they introduced this testing malarky and i joked with him about having powder up his arse so that's where that joke came from :laughing:

If i'm being honest i don't know what the deal is with it, assume it's just random :dontknow:

They were doing it to a few bars in the area. Grays, Croft, Byron ect.

My two mates were in the paper outside murdos when they did the story. Both were laughing at what I can only presume was the finger up the ass moment.

never knew about that carry on lethal, heard a completely different story about mw's missus, incidently fae your mate chris (the manager). is m banned aswell? i wondered where you had been. was speaking to bg (previous manager) in the byron 2 weeks ago and he is adament he'll get his old job back at murdos. would you return or you prefer the croft now?

never knew about that carry on lethal, heard a completely different story about mw's missus, incidently fae your mate chris (the manager). is m banned aswell? i wondered where you had been. was speaking to bg (previous manager) in the byron 2 weeks ago and he is adament he'll get his old job back at murdos. would you return or you prefer the croft now?

Ha ha Chris the manager is a grade A cunt. Mw's missus definitely got smacked although I have yet to see the CCTV footage. Got a court date on the 14th December so pretty sure I'll see it then. Got some info from Fiona the barmaid who said the CCTV footage shows us trying to help the barman (Andy) and then it kicks off. She has put in her notice because she isn't happy the way the locals get treated. Yeah MW is banned also and so is my old man lol.

To answer your question I'd be more than happy to return to the bar if BG got his old job back. The guy did nothing wrong to me and even let me help run the pool team which was great. I remember me and MW apprehended the sandwich board, bar stool and a tabe one night because we weren't ready for bed and wanted a bar in our back garden ha ha. BG was brand new with us for that, we returned the goods apologised and got banned for 2 weeks which looking back is nothing. I've heard a lot of people say he'll get his old job back - fingers crossed.

Ha ha Chris the manager is a grade A cunt. Mw's missus definitely got smacked although I have yet to see the CCTV footage. Got a court date on the 14th December so pretty sure I'll see it then. Got some info from Fiona the barmaid who said the CCTV footage shows us trying to help the barman (Andy) and then it kicks off. She has put in her notice because she isn't happy the way the locals get treated. Yeah MW is banned also and so is my old man lol.

To answer your question I'd be more than happy to return to the bar if BG got his old job back. The guy did nothing wrong to me and even let me help run the pool team which was great. I remember me and MW apprehended the sandwich board, bar stool and a tabe one night because we weren't ready for bed and wanted a bar in our back garden ha ha. BG was brand new with us for that, we returned the goods apologised and got banned for 2 weeks which looking back is nothing. I've heard a lot of people say he'll get his old job back - fingers crossed.

aye hopefully you'll get cleared on the 14th then. the boy chris took some weird liking to me, i can do know wrong in his eyes. he even offered me and mo tickets to go see peter hook in manchester with him :unsure: one thing is for sure he does treat others badly for a bar manager, my old man isn't a fan of him either. you remember he was only supposed to be here for 2 weeks? 13 and a half months later and he's still here.

anyway i don't see why bg wouldn't get his job back? he's been cleared of any wrong doing in thon robbery. i hope he gets back aswell, often got lifts hame pished fae him or his missus and the man loved a lock in. :checkit:

i hope you're back in shortly, if i remember correctly you owe me a guvner. :laughing:

aye hopefully you'll get cleared on the 14th then. the boy chris took some weird liking to me, i can do know wrong in his eyes. he even offered me and mo tickets to go see peter hook in manchester with him :unsure: one thing is for sure he does treat others badly for a bar manager, my old man isn't a fan of him either. you remember he was only supposed to be here for 2 weeks? 13 and a half months later and he's still here.

anyway i don't see why bg wouldn't get his job back? he's been cleared of any wrong doing in thon robbery. i hope he gets back aswell, often got lifts hame pished fae him or his missus and the man loved a lock in. :checkit:

i hope you're back in shortly, if i remember correctly you owe me a guvner. :laughing:

Watch him Ebbe, rumour was he likes the boys. Been seen getting out of cabs with Richard out certain hotels...Aye 2 weeks eh. So much for the big changes in murdos under the new management lol.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't get his job back. The man has been proven innocent end of story.

Do I owe you one? Get ovet to the croft it will be waiting ha ha

Watch him Ebbe, rumour was he likes the boys. Been seen getting out of cabs with Richard out certain hotels...Aye 2 weeks eh. So much for the big changes in murdos under the new management lol.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't get his job back. The man has been proven innocent end of story.

if he likes a cross between seabiscuit and peter crouch i'm his man!

don't think they do guvner's in there they haven't got the ingredients but i'll maybe swing in by for a jaiger bomb. :thumbs:

Tremendous city centre pub.

Awful pub - the Prince of Wales. Was my Mrs' "local" when I first met her, even though she was from Mastrick, the idea of what constituted a "local" seemed out of her grasp. Well not seemed, absolutely and completely out of her grasp really. In fact the only thing she could grasp was the price of a bottle of wine, and the end of a fag. Anyway, I digress; she raved about the place, so we went there one night, a let down would be an understatement, what a stinky shite of a place, still the same today, full of pretentious wanks, and stinks tae fuck. Of course her actual local was the Grays Inn, least said about that rathole the better as well.

Ive never taken to the iliicit still, nae sure why, prob to many student types

the POW was once a very good pub, but now its went doon hill, I used to like the pub in market street, its now the gas lamp...cannae mind its original name, the blackfriars is decent, nae a lover of archie simpsons, bus station feel to the place.

love the grill..always have always will, never walk past that pub when im oot...unless its closed

Ive never taken to the iliicit still, nae sure why, prob to many student types

the POW was once a very good pub, but now its went doon hill, I used to like the pub in market street, its now the gas lamp...cannae mind its original name, the blackfriars is decent, nae a lover of archie simpsons, bus station feel to the place.

love the grill..always have always will, never walk past that pub when im oot...unless its closed

Can't believe I've forgotten the name of this place. Was in it every Friday and some other days after work :banghead:

I loved the scran at Morgans, would often go in there before getting a train somewhere. Great food. I love a Sunday market street bar crawl.

it was always my 1st port of call pre pub crawl, fitba, fitiver and the food was excellent, agree with that, havent been in for zeons...

but a Sunday pub crawl could be on the cards...maybe even this Sunday!

Yaaaas

:gay:

Is Chris Byers banned yet?