Pubs To Avoid

Guest milne_afc

Let me guess, the fat cunt who wears a t-shirt too small for him and you can see the bottom of his belly, sickens me out.

He's a big time Hun - albeit that's what he says he is, despite never seeing a game at Ibrox in his life.

Funnily enough it wasn't him this time but I know who you mean, the fat hun cunt he is :lolrangers:

when i was a student i never acted like a student, and never drank in shitty student bars, which explains why i cam away from being a student up to my balls in debt.

but at least i kept my dignity.

I was the same Bluto. We had a group of us who detested all the stereotypical uni types. Ballbags.

Boys in the class would be "oh lets go to TK's for some cheap pints."

"Nah you're aright I'll just go to Wordies."

I was the same Bluto. We had a group of us who detested all the stereotypical uni types. Ballbags.

being a student was ace.

but i avoided all the wacky student japes like your three legged pub crawls and toga partys. no thanks, i'll go down the pub, pay full price for decent lager and get smashed thanks.

being a student was ace.

but i avoided all the wacky student japes like your three legged pub crawls and toga partys. no thanks, i'll go down the pub, pay full price for decent lager and get smashed thanks.

I'm like that. I fucking hate students.

I'm at uni just now, in the library, and the amount of Cunty Smith-Campbell-Forrest-McCunts with their cunting body warmers on thinking they are Marty McCuntingFly is sickening.

Cunts.

I'm like that. I fucking hate students.

I'm at uni just now, in the library, and the amount of Cunty Smith-Campbell-Forrest-McCunts with their cunting body warmers on thinking they are Marty McCuntingFly is sickening.

Cunts.

body warmers!! ha ha.

there is only one man who can pull of a life preserves and he certainly isnt a wacky student type.

MV5BMjA4NzE1Mjk5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYxNDc0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY971_.jpg

when i was a student i never acted like a student, and never drank in shitty student bars, which explains why i cam away from being a student up to my balls in debt.

but at least i kept my dignity.

Haha I was the same. Walked into the Union on one of my first nights as a student with my student pals from back home. Got as far the entrance, looked at each other and came to the conclusion that it was full of wankers. Turned round and went to a normal pub and had a great night. It set the tone for my next 5 years of my life.

Haha I was the same. Walked into the Union on one of my first nights as a student with my student pals from back home. Got as far the entrance, looked at each other and came to the conclusion that it was full of wankers. Turned round and went to a normal pub and had a great night. It set the tone for my next 5 years of my life.

I can count on one hand the number of times I stepped foot into the Union. Oh its

I can only presume you know him given the fact you're never in the pub - but know he's moved to Glesga?

He was actually one of the main reasons I stopped going in to the pub, him and students. What an amount of garbage he spoke, and when he worked in the kitchen at times - always had images of him being one of those who picked his nose and wiped it in your burger or something.

Haha, aye, I know him. More through some of my mates who still drink there.

He was in Ma Camerons with some of them before he left.

He recently went to Ibrox for his first game I believe. :lolrangers:

Personally can't stand TK's or the dreaded Exodus, dismal.

In under half an hour from BOD to Rosemount? I doubt i could even run that distance in that time and i'm certainly nae a fat bastard either

It's not as far as you think, along Berryden, Bedford Avenue, up past Woodside and you're home and hosed, easy.

If you canna run that in less than half an hour you're a disgrace to humanity.

Not a fan of TKs or the place above it. Place above they just play all this random shite (or did the last time I was in) just to seem fucking interesting. TK shit pints, twats burst chairs smells too.

Will say for all the union hate in here I did go to it when I was in uni for pints but only really during the day. Never keen on toga-haha-we're-interesting-cos-we-look-like-cunts idea though(never worked that out). Fair enjoyed watching 6 RGU rugby players wearing their shirts on a night out with twatish names on their back start on a guy and get sparked out with a single punch each (might be mistaken but I reckon it was Lee McAllister, didn't know who he was at the time).

Saw The Supernaturals in Student's Union once, only time ever been in the place. Great band.

Saw Be Bop Deluxe in The Do School once, only time I was ever in there too. It's now Stewart Milne Flats and Toon Hooses at Kepplestone for them that have nae idea where or what the Do school was.

Domestic School of Science.

Guest milne_afc

. Fair enjoyed watching 6 RGU rugby players wearing their shirts on a night out with twatish names on their back start on a guy and get sparked out with a single punch each (might be mistaken but I reckon it was Lee McAllister, didn't know who he was at the time).

:hysterical:

Not fucking likely.

• 9 months later...
Guest milne_afc

Agree with both the above, the Regent is run by a total arsehole and Cutters Wharf a fat useless slob.

I avoid alot of bars on Belmont Street due to the amount of poofs and Hollyoaks lookalikes.

I want to smack them.

:hysterical:

Ferryhill Tavern's a decent place, I bide in torry but the White Cockade, The Grampian, and the Rat Cellar are absolute shiteholes, aye full of neds and junkies. Hence the short trip over the bridge to South College St. Made even better by the 24 hour garage nearby, so I can get fags on the way in, and a munchies on the way home. But yeah. Torry pubs = shiteholes.