Pubs To Avoid

Guest milne_afc

Aye, I wouldn't be rushing back to Brewdog either.

Don't really have a taste for the stuff and the staff struck be as being very pretentious when I was in.

A boy I ken got threatened with being barred for the heinous crime of falling asleep once, that shows just how far up their own arses the bar staff are.

Their beers are fine, but do they have to be so bloody strong or expensive?

A boy I ken got threatened with being barred for the heinous crime of falling asleep once, that shows just how far up their own arses the bar staff are.

Their beers are fine, but do they have to be so bloody strong or expensive?

I went in when it first opened and was unaware they were only selling Brewdog beers exclusively.

You should have seen the Barmaid's face when I asked for a bottle of Stella.

You would've thought I'd asked her for a tit wank.

I went in when it first opened and was unaware they were only selling Brewdog beers exclusively.

You should have seen the Barmaid's face when I asked for a bottle of Stella.

You would've thought I'd asked her for a tit wank.

While there was no need for the barmaid to react badly, do you nae have a look at what is on offer before you order? :laughing:

Brewdogs usually pretty busy too. Must be the same folk in all the time then seen as everyone else hates it ;)

I was in on boxing day. Had a few pints after watching the football, was not bad. Wasn't busy and easy got a seat maybe that helped.

I've rarely got a seat. I don't like the people in the place, but then that can be said for a lot of places. So don't mind it if my own company is good, and I don't make bad choices on the beers.

whats the pub like itself?

aside from the beer and clientele, i mean.

Like this...

Google Images - Brewdog Aberdeen

While there was no need for the barmaid to react badly, do you nae have a look at what is on offer before you order? :laughing:

I didn't really think tbh, I wrongly presumed they would sell mainstream beers as well.

As I say, not to my taste but good to see a local-ish business doing well, I suppose.

The Globe is an excellent boozer, very friendly staff.

Quite like the Globe, but the live music is a bit disproportionate to the place as a whole. Remember being in for food one weekend at the back of 8 and nae being able to speak to someone the other side of the table once the live music started up.

I'll drink anywhere these days in all honesty, If i hate the place, or its full o cunts you want to slap, best leave, quick scoof and fukk off to the next jaunt.

last cuple of outings landed in the globe, good mix, some music and a few jars....beats the usual cuntish places that aberdeen offers between 11pm-1am.

same here.

i can slum it with all the old cunts drinking paint stripper or mix it with the big boys in upmarket hotel bars.

the only places i dinna like are the chain joints. or almost as bad are the pubs which arent chains but are decorated the same as chains.

You're too nice. "Hemmin. I was here first" is what I say with an appropriate tone of harsh and evil clarity and a look of daggers so focused and strong, delivered to both the barman and the cunt who tried to muscle in, that they shit it every time.

someone once said that to me in a kebab shop and i just replied ''yeah, and youre ugly''.

Quite like the Globe, but the live music is a bit disproportionate to the place as a whole. Remember being in for food one weekend at the back of 8 and nae being able to speak to someone the other side of the table once the live music started up.

Aye, if you're wanting grub it's best to go during the day or very early evening.

Can be bouncing on a Friday/Saturday when the music gets going :cheers:

That someone wasn't me though. I'd have decked you on principle for coming out with such a shite infantile retort even more than jumping the queue.

funnily enough it resulted in me being shoved through the back and bundled out the back door

i think he was askin me outside.

its all very fuzzy. was about 4/5 in the morning.

Nowhere except you're local is really worth going to. Town is pish. Full of total mutants whom have just crawled out the sewers for the night.

Havers.

There are plenty of decent boozers in town where contact with arseholes can be kept to a bare minimum.

You just have to know where to look.