Aberdeen for parts controlled the game. Some great football from the always impressive midfield.

Osbourne and Arnason were fantastic again today.

What a goal from Jack, skinned 3 players then slotted it away.

Very bitter about their second goal, didn't think it was a free kick in the first place.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly wasn't a freekick, Hooper ran into Fyvie (?) and threw his hands in the air and the ref felt obliged to give the freekick.

Overall I thought we looked fairly impressive and solid. As you say the ref was utter shocking for both sides, although liked to flash the cards to Aberdeen players more often than not, a seriously poor display by the ref.

Would you say, on this evidence, that we have indeed turned the corner, after the Dunf and Utd. wins and this battling performance?

I think the squad and players individually are progressing. I still feel playing players out of position will continue to cost us.

But the improvement is definitely there to be seen.

Onwards and Upwards.

Just home.

Good performance. Seemed to shit it a bit after we scored (taking everybody back for corners) and after waves of pressure they scored.

Some goal from Jack with an even better bounce, Weegie plod didn't like it one bit and I think the batons were almost gonna come out :laughing:

Sounded like the Huns away game, in that we played a lot better in the 2nd half and if we got that bit of luck we might have came away with a point. Encouraging signs that we didn't capitulate and can't wait to see this goal from Jack.

Was it a red card?

Oh and Murdo McLeod can fuck off, biased Tattie munching fuckwit :angry2:

A ref by the name of O'Reilly goes to the Brendanbeau and books five of our players and sends off one of our players.

Kayal commits about 4 or 5 fouls and gets away with it.

Co-incidence?

I think not.

Even Mhurdo McChleod insinuated the ref was not being consistent...FFS that says it all.

You wont hear that wee cunt Lennon moaning tonight.....myopic wee whingeing cunt

Are we at all surprised at the referee, usual OF bias. We're always playing 12 in Glasgow.

If Forrest committed the same crimes as Jack would he have been sent off for it?

Would he fuck!

Celebrating, and then a nothing tackle, off, a teenager FFS, ref bent over backwards for Celtic, all the cards issued to Dons players.

With a name like O'Reilly is it any wonder? He's obviously of Irish heritage.

Maybe we can get someone from Aberdeen who's family are lifelong Dons to ref next time they come up here?

Or maybe fucking not.

He was biased alright, same as the catholic teacher Collum, Hooper dives, penalty, red card, game over, ref 100% responsible.

We need foreign refs because these guys are applying the rules to one side only.

First was for celebrating I think, second looked a yellow from a distance to be fair.

Shame for the boy, he's fairly coming onto a game and will be a loss next week.

See i really think they need to bin this rule of booking a player for celebrating with their own fans, cause it's ridiculous. Always remember Arjen Robben getting sent off at Sunderland for scoring a last minute winner and jumping into the crowd, Mourinho fair play to him said Robben was stupid to do it but i don't blame him, it's just an instinct to do that.

Between that and the whole booking a player for removing their shirt too, fucking hell the whole enjoyment of playing the game has been taken away from players and yet they still won't authorise goal-line technology. Utter shambles!!!!

Fouls

Celtic 4

Aberdeen 17

Thats the stats from BBC.

As awarded by the Irish monikered ref of course.

Murdo Macleod is a prick, but even he said Jack's tackle was not a red, and the ref should take into account that it was his first bad tackle, warn him, as first booking was just a nonsense.

But no, the tattie munching cunt with a whistle couldna get the card from his pocket fast enough, same as last season, red cards and penalties galore, half of them dubious as fuck.

Forrest would not have gone off for the same misdemeanours, we need to get these refs sacked and go with the foreigners every week and just take the cost of that from the league money, these guys are biased to the core and cannot apply fairness.

Murdo Macleod is a prick, but even he said Jack's tackle was not a red, and the ref should take into account that it was his first bad tackle, warn him, as first booking was just a nonsense.

But no, the tattie munching cunt with a whistle couldna get the card from his pocket fast enough, same as last season, red cards and penalties galore, half of them dubious as fuck.

Forrest would not have gone off for the same misdemeanours, we need to get these refs sacked and go with the foreigners every week and just take the cost of that from the league money, these guys are biased to the core and cannot apply fairness.

well said tup.

Well tbh tup i had always said the same thing before however having seen how bad some of the foreign refs have been over the past few years i'm thinking they'd be just as shite and not strong enough. Sadly i think we're stuck with the status quo of referee shiteness.

Well tbh tup i had always said the same thing before however having seen how bad some of the foreign refs have been over the past few years i'm thinking they'd be just as shite and not strong enough. Sadly i think we're stuck with the status quo of referee shiteness.

But on the one weekend we did have them, it passed without incident, and fair application of the rules was clear.

It will always be the case that refs can be poor, that's not a problem from my point of view, provided they are applying the same rule in similar situations to both teams.

Clearly this is not happening, so foreign refs could be rubbish, but fair, and that would be an improvement on these sinister clowns who have hidden agendas.

Haven't seen the game...but...2-1 against the Tic at the Piggery...massive improvment...this is sticking in my throat..Well done Broon!!

Sad state of affairs when we have to speak in almost euphoric terms about a 2-1 DEFEAT !!!!!

What will it be like if we ever win a game against the OF again, an open top bus parade down Union Street with crowds lining the streets?

But on the one weekend we did have them, it passed without incident, and fair application of the rules was clear.

It will always be the case that refs can be poor, that's not a problem from my point of view, provided they are applying the same rule in similar situations to both teams.

Clearly this is not happening, so foreign refs could be rubbish, but fair, and that would be an improvement on these sinister clowns who have hidden agendas.

Very true

Sad state of affairs when we have to speak in almost euphoric terms about a 2-1 DEFEAT !!!!!

What will it be like if we ever win a game against the OF again, an open top bus parade down Union Street with crowds lining the streets?

You know where I'm coming from Stoneybloke...Rome wasen't built in a day...I've been pretty scathing in my attacks on Broon in the past..but going into the game with two strikers was a move I didn't think he had in him...zero points is zero points but we must take some encouragment from the result...yes/no??

Agree - we had 1 shot on target and 1 off target and folk seem delighted with performance.

St Johnstone beat 12 man Celtic at Parkhead