Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Yass min, you making a kegarator or fit is your plan?

Aye making a kegerator been doing fuck at work just now so spent the last week and half researching it. Can make it for about £200 Nae including the fridge but gan to buy a big American fridge for the garage so I can have as big a keg as I want have the tap oot the front oh the door

Buzzing

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Chewie.

Having said that i agree with you.

Look like the type of trainer you would have picked up for football training or a game of 5's when a young loon.

I had a cheap pair of diadora for 5 around 15 - 16 years ago that looked very similar to those. Bought them as it's all the shop had in my size, and I needed a pair of astros for a game that was looming.

They looked pretty similar to those. Cost 16 quid.

Maybe so but it’s a point of principle. Train it is.

All aboard.

...bit disappointed in the PG there, didn't think a few dollars would get in the way of the master plan!  You'd want to be careful...some folk might start labelling the PG as 'cheap'

Zero chance you are making the game now, if you're going by train!   :laughing:   I doubt you'll get beyond Edinburgh...

...bit disappointed in the PG there, didn't think a few dollars would get in the way of the master plan! You'd want to be careful...some folk might start labelling the PG as 'cheap'

Zero chance you are making the game now, if you're going by train! :laughing: I doubt you'll get beyond Edinburgh...

It's principle, not cost. The train will cost more.

An ounce of the good stuff doesn't come cheap, still big hitters.

That has aged well.

Nod to the train driver.

Huckled with the other train goers.

No tray for cocaine

Train will likely be dry too...

Probably get chucked off at leuchars if you actually get up to any shenanigans...

Sounds fantastic.

What part of 'its the principle not the money' don't you understand?

No one tries to pull the wool over the eyes of the PG's

As McDougall states above.... it's not really in keeping with PG honour & tradition.

I'm just disappointed to be honest.

We could set up an AFC Chat sponsored whip-round on the forum?  The Limo must happen!!