Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

15 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Anyone buy aftershaves, colognes, scents etc.? I never used to bother - just wore whatever I got given (at Xmas and that) - but got into it about 10 years ago and wear it every day now.

Always love my Murdock and Aesop etc. but got a good cheap Prada from Boots for day-to-day after the wife smelled it on our son and he gave me a blast.

Just bought a really different one from Pure just now. Atlas from Laboratory Perfumes. All pretentious descriptions and that but I like the owner boy's enthusiasm and second time I've been in his shop. Got some scent the last time that was pretty good. Don't like the look of his clothing stuff though. 

He’s sound as fuck. Nae been in fir years but used to buy quite a lot fae there 10+ years ago. 

32 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ just remembered that I once bought a YMC jacket from Pure as well as jeans 

Haha I had a bright red YMC nylon Harrington style jacket almost and also a t-shirt fae them that was made to look like it had a zip and had the silhouettes of some spurdies on it. 

Plus a cardigan that had steel threads in it. 

Bought some shit back in the day. 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

No offence taken. Moved away, don't really shop in store, just buy things online, although I still try and support independent Scottish shops when I can. Although the brands they stock and my tastes and needs seem to have diverged. 

Same here.  Try to buy stuff from Kafka to support local but by fuck they don't half sell some shite nowadays.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

We'll clean up the streets and restore order once it gets a bit warmer. 

Will need to clean up the hoose first!! :) Has new kitchen and bathroom, rest is like a homes under the hammer episode.

Then clean the streets, lot of minks come with the affordable housing on all the new building sites popping up, fuck buying a swanky house in the Rowett or Craibstone, will be surrounded by logie types.