Lunch

tup

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therefore I need a full stomach to soak it up.

Fit do I cut the firewater with?

Pour it neat and take a few good sniffs, this is to numb your nose to the peppery sensation allowing you identify the individual characteristics of the whisky. Taste neat, a few wee sips try and identify the flavours. Add a few drops of water, sniff then taste again - different? water is meant to relax the whisky, releasing some flavours hidden in the neat sample. Add a little more water taste again and repeat until you find how you like it best.

Water is at room temp, you can't taste anything if it's ice cold - hence why pish tasting lagers came out with 'ice cold' versions so that folk could throw it down their necks quickly to get drunk without the nasty a the after taste.

Pour it neat and take a few good sniffs, this is to numb your nose to the peppery sensation allowing you identify the individual characteristics of the whisky. Taste neat, a few wee sips try and identify the flavours. Add a few drops of water, sniff then taste again - different? water is meant to relax the whisky, releasing some flavours hidden in the neat sample. Add a little more water taste again and repeat until you find how you like it best.

Water is at room temp, you can't taste anything if it's ice cold - hence why pish tasting lagers came out with 'ice cold' versions so that folk could throw it down their necks quickly to get drunk without the nasty a the after taste.

Good man, cheers, although I will feel like a right tool sniffing it and all that jazz, so I think I'll just add a little water and chuck it down my neck.

Ended up going for a Chicken tikka and cheese pannini. And a large lentil soup.

Delicious, as ever.

Where do you get that from?

If someone skips a meal there's a fair chance they have alcohol and/or drug issues.

Prove it? I often skip meals, just depends how I'm feeling, more often than not I'm 6 meals a day.

Had a chicken and cheese whole grain wrap and a bottle of diluting juice.

Prove it? I often skip meals, just depends how I'm feeling, more often than not I'm 6 meals a day.

You're a bit of a nutcase with a short fuse and there are exceptions to every rule so I canna prove it any more than to say the body, if worked and exercised correctly, will get hungry at set times each day, skipping these on a regular basis, because you've overdone it on the muscleman pooder and your stomach is in a knot and your arse is nipping like a Victory V, is bad news, as is replacing food with alcohol.

Might explain why you binge but your rollercoaster intake won't do your long term health any favours, although you may be able to pull a tractor up a hill with your teeth in the meantime so it's short term gain for long term pain beefcake, don't say I never warned you.

You're a bit of a nutcase with a short fuse and there are exceptions to every rule so I canna prove it any more than to say the body, if worked and exercised correctly, will get hungry at set times each day, skipping these on a regular basis, because you've overdone it on the muscleman pooder and your stomach is in a knot and your arse is nipping like a Victory V, is bad news, as is replacing food with alcohol.

Might explain why you binge but your rollercoaster intake won't do your long term health any favours, although you may be able to pull a tractor up a hill with your teeth in the meantime so it's short term gain for long term pain beefcake, don't say I never warned you.

I try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, sometimes I go longer but I'm usually training at those points only other times I miss meals is if I'm hungry but don't want to eat I'll just go to bed, means I am sleeping by half 8 some nights.