Chat Mysteries?

Dynamo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any normal person would beat a ginger in a fair fight.

Pure curiosity and I hope Coop isn't listening but what size are your chebs MDAL?

I was once savaged by a retarded ginger... I'm not proud of that fact, but there were mitigating circumstances leading to my beating at the hands of a retarded ginger.

1. He attacked without warning. I don't know if that's a retard thing or a ginger thing, maybe both, but out of the clear blue sky this retarded ginger fucking goes for me.

2. He was about 5 years older than me. I was a mere 16 year old at the time and he was out of whatever school retards and gingers go to, and was bigger and heavier than me.

3. Retard strength. He had that kind of retard strength that retards have, which not only mitigated his inherent ginger weakness but far exceeded the strength of a regular 20 something.

4. Being retarded he didn't know how to hold back or when to stop... so while he attacked without warning, and did so with his Super Retard Strength, he kept on battering away long after any normal person would know that the fight was over.

I've had a bit of a dislike for the retarded ever since then, and I'm certainly suspicious of any retarded or ginger individual who comes into my company. They may appear to be placid but at a moment's notice these fuckers can go from drooling moron to vicious psychotic with no warning whatsoever. And like I say, that's not just gingers... the retarded are exactly the same.