Chat Mysteries?

Dynamo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a story that needs telling to the newer members of Chat. :laughing:

As I said, a member on here was offering some laptops for sale, at a very, very reasonable price...

.... and to cut a long story short, a number of members took him up on that offer, wiring him a considerable amount of money in the process. Meanwhile, a few years later, those members are still waiting for their laptops!

Although if anybody does desperately want to be a mod, PM myself of another online Mod with 150 words as to why you should get the job.

:thehat:

I want to be mod as I will contribute nothing, but get the benefits of laughing at petty reportings and seeing the posts that get deleted before I get to see them first time round.

As asked on another thread.

What really happened during the Christmas 2010 black out?

Where's RAZOR and Bebo?

Can Big Man be a mod?

What's stuff?

I was contemplating starting a similar thread, but avoided it for fear of mockery. Anyway;

RAZOR is aboot.

Bebo's in hiding - rumour on the streets is he's been getting people to cover his shifts in case RAZOR comes a lookin for him .A pap like Razor is harmless however - i hope bebo returns soon.

For the avoidance of doubt, let me reiterate - the Big Man has no interest in becoming a moderator.

RAZOR tells me he was only bantering when he threatened physical assault on the head honcho and he would never dream of turning that banter into real violence as he's just not that type of person at all, so I think the banhammer has had a sobering effect on him and he's very sorry to have caused such offence and furore.

i.e. let the poor cunt back on.

RAZOR tells me he was only bantering when he threatened physical assault on the head honcho and he would never dream of turning that banter into real violence as he's just not that type of person at all, so I think the banhammer has had a sobering effect on him and he's very sorry to have caused such offence and furore.

i.e. let the poor cunt back on.

He is a pikey sympathizer, who drives mopeds with no insurance.

Beware.

Ach I just treat folk as they treat me, he seems alright really, once you get over the gyppo sympathies/moped ownership/lack of insurance/threats to moderators, he's a gentleman.

As well as a trainee green keeper, with a dream of one day being a time served green keeper at Trumps course.

Bless his stolen cotton socks