How Much Points Will We Get...

As thread title says how many points do you think we will get from the 8 games up to January 2nd at which point we will be on 22 games and have played everyone home and away.

Dunfermline away

Killie away

St Mirren home

St Johnstone away

Hibs home

Inverness away

Hearts home

United away

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally can see us really struggling. Saturdays game is so crucial for starters. Think Dunfermline, St Mirren and Inverness games could go either away but in away games just not confident of getting anything at all the way our away form is:

Dunfermline away 1 point

Killie away 0

St Mirren home 3

St Johnstone away 0

Hibs home 1

Inverness away 1

Hearts home 0

United away 0

Total 6 points

- but in reality could be anything from 3 to maybe 12 at a push

As thread title says how many points do you think we will get from the 8 games up to January 2nd at which point we will be on 22 games and have played everyone home and away.

Dunfermline away Draw

Killie away Lose

St Mirren home Win

St Johnstone away Lose

Hibs home Win

Inverness away Draw

Hearts home Win

United away Lose

11. Thats my prediciton.

We should be looking to win them all, and not go to say Tannadice looking for a draw.....like our manager will do I'd imagine.

• Site Sponsor

Dunfermline away 3

Killie away 0

St Mirren home 3

St Johnstone away 0

Hibs home 3

Inverness away 1

Hearts home 1

United away 0

11/24

Dunfermline v Aberdeen Must win & should win so 3 points

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen draw at best but will guess, lose

Aberdeen v St Mirren draw 1 point

St Johnstone v Aberdeen lose

Aberdeen v Hibernian Think Hibs will sneak it

Inverness CT v Aberdeen ICT are improving, so draw at best 1 point

Aberdeen v Hearts lose

5 points & that's even after the fantastic three to start us off next weekend

Too much can change from game to game, injuries etc.

Minimum of four points from the next six needed though.

Just about choked there. Four points from next six will have us clear favourites for relegation.

EDit: Scrap that - assume you mean 4 points from next 6 points and not 6 games!!

Well to put in simple terms, there is no SPL team that Aberdeen shouldn't be beating AT HOME ANYWAY other than the OF & I'd say at least half of the SPL teams we SHOULD be beating or at very least drawing with away from home.

But in reality?????????????

Motherwell were the first team outside the OF to win at Pittodrie this season in reality were they not?

I think we'll win against Dunfermline, Inverness, Hibs and St Mirren, and a couple of draws as well. However, I think it all hangs on this weekend game, anything less than a win then confidence on and off the park will be dangerously low and we will struggle to pick up a win.

Motherwell were the first team outside the OF to win at Pittodrie this season in reality were they not?

I think we'll win against Dunfermline, Inverness, Hibs and St Mirren, and a couple of draws as well. However, I think it all hangs on this weekend game, anything less than a win then confidence on and off the park will be dangerously low and we will struggle to pick up a win.

Yes but how many away games have we scored in, let alone won away from home?????? in reality :dontknow:

But just taking home games into acc, I'll say St Mirren (beat us easily last time & looked better side) not an easy game for us Draw

Hearts, Better side & always seem to get results against us loss

Hibs, A shite team we couldn't even come close to looking better than & will be another damp squib loss but may sneak a nil nil draw :dontknow:

Besides, that point was in rgds someone saying why do we think Aberdeen SHOULD win any games & I just said that we SHOULD be winning all home games (or majority) outside OF & around half of away games or at least drawing them :dontknow:

So this is a different argument

Dunfermline away - 1 point

Killie away - 0 points

St Mirren home - 3 points

St Johnstone away - 0 points

Hibs home - 3 points

Inverness away - 1 point

Hearts home - 1 point

United away - 1 points

10 points at a push, hopefully we avoid defeat to the Jutes especially, fucking hate it when that cunts win

Have you been on the pipe monkey?

All going well, picking up nae further injuries i'd say hovering around 10/11 mark.

No just went through it game by game as follows:

Dunfermline: from what I've seen of them and from reports from Dunfermline fans they are not getting any better, lost on Sat and face Celtic midweek, no confidence, v important game for us - win

Kilmarnock :Destroyed by Inverness and struggled against 2 up front when facing a weak Hibs side, but fearful of our recent record against them, 5-0 game aside - loss

St Mirren: Home game where we tend to be more confident they've been very hit and miss but have still to string a run together and face celtic before us to break up any form they have - win

St Johnstone : fifth game of new manager so any bounce should of disapated and I think we should get something from this - Draw

Hibs: Poor side that have only won twice away from home and new manager aside I can't see picking up a run of away form anytime soon: win

Inverness: Big lunchtime kick off but always confident we can get something from Inverness they've only beaten us 3 times in SPL history: win

Hearts: In the process of imploding, players not being paid and by this game we are almost at transfer window so some of their players will have already been told they are being released - win

United: We haven't got much at Utd recently so have this one as a loss.

5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. :crossfingers:

I may have got the St Mirren and Killie results confused as both could go either way on reflection. But then again so could most of these games as other peoples predictions have shown.

Serious answer:-

Dunfermline away - Win

Killie away - Loss

St Mirren home - Win

St Johnstone away - Draw

Hibs home - Win (on current state, depends what impact the new manager has)

Inverness away - Win

Hearts home - Win

United away - Loss

13-16, depending on Hibs.

If we take 7 points from first 12 then how would there be new manager for Hibs game?