Stick With Our Management Team!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion it's too early to press the panic button AGAIN. The picture could be a lot more positive by the end of January. If not, then things should be reconsidered.

Is there any real reason that we are progressing in the slightest to make it worthwhile keeping them?

In my opinion it's too early to press the panic button AGAIN. The picture could be a lot more positive by the end of January. If not, then things should be reconsidered.

I'm inclined to give him until Inverness game.

But I can't see anything changing and I expect him to be sacked some point soon.

I think he has until the end of the transfer window in January then we will see if he can sort out the gaping holes in our squad if he has any money to spend that is

otherwise :suicide:

After the mess he made with available money in summer i wouldn't trust him with any cash to spend.

I'm inclined to give him until Inverness game.

But I can't see anything changing and I expect him to be sacked some point soon.

It's just putting off the inevitable...Butcher's a better manager than Broon and a better motivator...ICT will be very much up for this game.

We could get an absolute tanking...

i just cant see brown and knox sorting this unfortunately. its been a year and were absolutely no better off than we were under....well paterson and shearer. browns strength as scotland boss was he crafted a solid defence. when he was appointed i was prepared for us to grind out results, stink up the game but take away crappy 1-0 and 2-1 wins.

i never expected that wed leak as many goals as we have. its all very well scoring 1 goal a game (which even that were struggling for) but when the oppostion are being gifted 2 and 3 goals a game, its all for nowt.

ill concede, i dont see what changing the management will achieve. theres so many problems at the club that its 1 of a number of issues....but jesus christ, whats going on week to week on that training ground? not a huge deal from what i can tell.

i think the onus is now on Brown to make a case why he should stay- he should be brought before the board and asked to explain why things are as they are, and what he wants to do to improve them. If they are'nt convinced, sack him.

Fuck the board! They're as incompetent as the rest of AFC. No he needs to sort out the dross we've got into scoring goals and stop the fuck ups in defence!!

CB should be answering us fans with some wins on the pitch!! If we dont win our next game then the fans should be calling for Milne, CB and the players heads because as fas as I am concerned they are all equally to blame for the shambles we're in!!

Fuck the board! They're as incompetent as the rest of AFC. No he needs to sort out the dross we've got into scoring goals and stop the fuck ups in defence!!

CB should be answering us fans with some wins on the pitch!! If we dont win our next game then the fans should be calling for Milne, CB and the players heads because as fas as I am concerned they are all equally to blame for the shambles we're in!!

He needs to sort out the team, but if the results he produces are shite he needs to answer to the people who decide to give him a wage ie the board. No matter how incompetent they are. And i feel demanding this of him would be the least requirement of a competent board, so i dont expect it to happen.

and whilst i broadly agree i would like the lot mentioned out- what idiot is going to buy Milnes shares?

Cant agree with this at all, anybody with any common sense could see that lack of weidth was going to put us in serious trouble, dont think brown should be trusted with any more money

Thee fact he was in the papers again today looking at a striker leads me to believe he doesnt have a clue whast are problems sre wehern they seem blatantly obvious

Ps nae pissed just canna work out modern technology

Cant agree with this at all, anybody with any common sense could see that lack of weidth was going to put us in serious trouble, dont think brown should be trusted with any more money

Thee fact he was in the papers again today looking at a striker leads me to believe he doesnt have a clue whast are problems sre wehern they seem blatantly obvious

Ps nae pissed just canna work out modern technology

Yep. I think we could all see at the start of the season that he of width in midfield and at the back was going to be a problem. To be honest I thought we would do better than this even despite that - results have been shocking.

I'm not one for sacking managers but frankly why hang about longer?

I few weeks ago I was advocating a wait and see approach and suggesting we should give Brown about 6 games. The games looked winnable and I felt he deserved the chance to finally show us the improvement thats been talked about. After 2 more games and 2 more poor perfomances (not just results) I have to say I'm not too fussed about giving him until Christmas.

Its desperate now. If we change again we could be in this position next year. If we don't change relegation is a real possibility.