Di Canio

Would love this guy to be our next manager providing we were in a bit more of a stable position than we are in now.

He's a winner and would knock seven shades of sh*t out of the likes of Mackie and Foster. A modern approach to the game as well which would be a breath of fresh air.

Noticed his players have said they deserved everything they got thrown at them so he obviously commands a fair bit of respect in the dressing room.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just love this guy.

His passion is tremendous.

I think he's doing a grand job as manager.

He's some boy!

"As a perfectionist, I did not enjoy conceding three goals," Di Canio told BBC Wiltshire.

"But we have to put this game as one of the best in the club's history. In the first half, it looked like Stoke City against Barcelona."

:laughing:

Di Canio is excellent. People who think he is a prick are resentful cocks with sad lickle lives.

A bit harsh like, at the end of the day he's a fascist bastard which is why a lot of folk hate him. However he was a great player and he certainly is a passionate manager which is brilliant to see and admire

Scored one of the best goals of an away team i've seen at Pittodrie when he had those golden boots on Boxing Day a good few years back. Even though it was against the Dons have to admire such brilliance.

Fantastic technique for that goal, he really was a class above in that game

A lot of influential people in the world to millions are fascists loon.

It doesn't make him a bad person, area where you are brought up has a lot to do with it.

I try and take an interest in Lazio, but I don't get into the politics side of it, nor am I a fascist...

Tbh mate that's a reason i feel folk hate him, not my opinion of him. I've always liked the guy (well except when he was a Tim bastard of course :laughing: ) He's comedy gold and i'll always remember his classic shove on the ref :hysterical:

A lot of influential people in the world to millions are fascists loon.

It doesn't make him a bad person, area where you are brought up has a lot to do with it.

I try and take an interest in Lazio, but I don't get into the politics side of it, nor am I a fascist...

:itch-chin:

Out of interest are there any black players in the Swindon team?

Same here we need more characters like him in the game

I agree.

We definitely need more deluded bigot 'characters' such as Di Canio in the game.

He is exactly the kind of man that will get the fans flooding back to the lower divisions in England. If only there was some way of introducing this kind of bigotry into the lower divisions of the Scottish league... :itch-chin:

It certainly keeps my interest. I am interested to see how long the black players (3 according to Roberto) are willing to play for Swindon whilst under the leadership of such a racist imbecile. :thumbs:

I agree.

We definitely need more deluded bigot 'characters' such as Di Canio in the game.

He is exactly the kind of man that will get the fans flooding back to the lower divisions in England. If only there was some way of introducing this kind of bigotry into the lower divisions of the Scottish league... :itch-chin:

It certainly keeps my interest. I am interested to see how long the black players (3 according to Roberto) are willing to play for Swindon whilst under the leadership of such a racist imbecile. :thumbs:

and theres that leon clarke argument/fight fae last season in the tunnel. mare to do with clarke bein a moody shit twat but di canio shudnt have reacted that way either, nuhin to do with his derisement o black players like, but still shows his crazy side!

he's a crazy fucker like, but cunt or no cunt, a quality manager.